Lui quits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately someone had to take the fall. It seems like the public pressure was a little too much to take for the poor man. Helming the Transport Ministry is a thankless task so it didnt quite matter who is there. I think he was set up to fail from the moment when the decision was taken to bring in more and more people from outside Singapore to plug the talent and population gap.

oh no.... Tuck Yew??!!!!!

May need Mr "Fixit" KBW...

May need Mr "Fixit" KBW...

Are they gonna put him at the MRT gantry this time?......:bsmilie: .....ROFL

Last edited:
Please respect hor... bo toa bo suay...

Okay lor ....then put the younger (ah suay) JY there instead ...................;p

Last edited:
Geroge Yeo will be given a safe seat and come back to helm Ministry of Transport with great distinction.

Ministry of transport will need diplomacy, PR, soft selling, advertising campaigns, public awareness push and a lot of mothering. You can't just run it to perfection as you'll still get complaints from the forever unsatisfied travelling public. And you'll burn yourself up in the process.

Which country don't have train breakdowns and delays? Bhutan. Why? Because they don't have trains. They carry umbrellas and they walk. Singapore people don't like to carry umbrellas. That's the problem.

:)

Last edited:
Train breakdowns or not ......we simply cannot afford to deal with more of such issues b'cos of our fast pace of life .......try reporting to the office late and see what your boss says..... or going home late and see if the lady boss will let you off ...... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Oh no, we lose one brilliant man in the govt!
See lah, you all everyday scold him Tuck Yew! Tuck Yew! Now he cannot take it and quit.

I hope they bring back Saw Piak Hwa as transport minstar!
She is a talent! Experienced in ruining SMRT!
Did i say ruining? Sorry i meant to say running!

Train breakdowns or not ......we simply cannot afford to deal with more of such issues b'cos of our fast pace of life .......try reporting to the office late and see what your boss says..... or going home late and see if the lady boss will let you off ...... :bsmilie:

Your boss will tell you never mind you're late as long as you just turn up and lim kopi and chit-chat with girls in office most of the time.

Your lady boss will tell you never mind you're late as long as you come back to sleep. Don't bring $ back also okay.

Hot seat. Whoever sit there only need to serve one term.

I hope they bring back Saw Piak Hwa as transport minstar!
She is a talent! Experienced in ruining SMRT!
Did i say ruining? Sorry i meant to say running!

We are grateful to SPH because she has made SMRT profitable so that we pay cheaper tickets and pay less taxes. :)

Your boss will tell you never mind you're late as long as you just turn up and lim kopi and chit-chat with girls in office most of the time.

Your lady boss will tell you never mind you're late as long as you come back to sleep. Don't bring $ back also okay.

Problem is I don't get to sleep very much when I am home ..... you know what that means ...... up all night ...... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.