Lufu, Where is your thread in HWZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Jan 18, 2002
North West
Visit site
Hi Lufu, just want to check whether your thread about you are con by AP is erased in HWZ by them or yourself. I notice that some thread just disappear and no annoucement about it. Just want to feed back to ClubSnap so that such bad management will not happen in here.:)

Originally posted by Kevin
Hi Lufu, just want to check whether your thread about you are con by AP is erased in HWZ by them or yourself. I notice that some thread just disappear and no annoucement about it. Just want to feed back to ClubSnap so that such bad management will not happen in here.:)

As much as I feel sad (being a consumer) after reading Lufu post before it gets deleted on HWZ forum, I will like to stress that ClubSnap does encourage sharing of knowledge/info about bad shopping experience but its poster responsibility to be aware of the potential legal implications and provide as much hard facts/proof as possible.

At the same time, I do discourage the use of emotional comments/words in such similar post. As mentioned above, every poster in this forum must be responsible in the words/pharse used in their post. However I do understand there are times when people do over-react (in their post) in some situations as we are still emotional creatures called humans after all. :p

In such situations, I do like to let every poster know that ClubSnap admin does reserve the right to delete/move/modify any post that we deem inappropriate (note: the word inappropriate doesnt imply its not true/lie). And when such things happen, I hope everyone can understand that its meant for the good of the poster and clubsnap since we don't want any parties to get involved in any legal situation like the VideoPro case (HWZ).

Last but not least, please do not let this post of mine stop anyone of you from sharing more info/knowledge/experience. I do hope everyone enjoys this forum as much as I do. :)

Kelvin,

thanks for the concern, I deleted the thread myself.

I think I have made my point clear, its definately not an allegation. I have all the receipt, and my friend was with me who witness everything that we spoke in the shop.

Anyway, I think those who have read it, already understand what went on. Its no point leaving it around.

Originally posted by Jason Ho

As much as I feel sad (being a consumer) after reading Lufu post before it gets deleted on HWZ forum, I will like to stress that ClubSnap does encourage sharing of knowledge/info about bad shopping experience but its poster responsibility to be aware of the potential legal implications and provide as much hard facts/proof as possible.

At the same time, I do discourage the use of emotional comments/words in such similar post. As mentioned above, every poster in this forum must be responsible in the words/pharse used in their post. However I do understand there are times when people do over-react (in their post) in some situations as we are still emotional creatures called humans after all. :p

In such situations, I do like to let every poster know that ClubSnap admin does reserve the right to delete/move/modify any post that we deem inappropriate (note: the word inappropriate doesnt imply its not true/lie). And when such things happen, I hope everyone can understand that its meant for the good of the poster and clubsnap since we don't want any parties to get involved in any legal situation like the VideoPro case (HWZ).

Last but not least, please do not let this post of mine stop anyone of you from sharing more info/knowledge/experience. I do hope everyone enjoys this forum as much as I do. :)
Hi Jason, glad that you make a stand for ClubSnap. Your post is very long like the fine print in legal contract. Can I sum up that ClubSnap will allow forumers to post anything we like until ClubSnap admin think he need to step in --> {ClubSnap admin does reserve the right to delete/move/modify any post that we deem inappropriate (note: the word inappropriate doesnt imply its not true/lie).}. I don't have problem with that but just a suggestion. Can the admin person stick a note somewhere to inform everybody which thread he has deleted or modify and the reason so that everyone is updated.

BTW, the ClubSnap admin refer to one person or the whole core team?

Thanks--:)

Originally posted by Kevin
Hi Jason, glad that you make a stand for ClubSnap. Your post is very long like the fine print in legal contract. Can I sum up that ClubSnap will allow forumers to post anything we like until ClubSnap admin think he need to step in --> {ClubSnap admin does reserve the right to delete/move/modify any post that we deem inappropriate (note: the word inappropriate doesnt imply its not true/lie).}. I don't have problem with that but just a suggestion. Can the admin person stick a note somewhere to inform everybody which thread he has deleted or modify and the reason so that everyone is updated.

Wah you are hinting I "loso" issit. :D . Thanks for the suggestion about the sticky note. I have to check with the forum sw guru here about such features but I do believe the notification thing can be done. Meanwhile, we do inform the poster about any deletion of his/her post and the reason why we do that though we do encourage the poster to delete on their own.

BTW, the ClubSnap admin refer to one person or the whole core team?

Thanks--:)

We have a team of people working together on making this site a more successful one. :)

Thanks Jason for the prompt reply. :)

BTW, no lah, you are not "loso", long winded that is all!:bsmilie:
No lah, seriously, you are being tactful, polite and diplomatic. Keep it up!!!;)

Originally posted by lufu
Kelvin,

thanks for the concern, I deleted the thread myself.

I think I have made my point clear, its definately not an allegation. I have all the receipt, and my friend was with me who witness everything that we spoke in the shop.

Anyway, I think those who have read it, already understand what went on. Its no point leaving it around.

Did you manage to contact the Olympus Office (1800-Olympus) or AP to clear up the matter?

spoke to Olympus marketing manager 19/2/2002, told me there is no such promotion.

They did ran a promotion but ended in early Jan but its a different gift from what John3:16 is giving.

What John3:16 is giving were actually gifts meant for other cameras, and they claim the gifts and bundled it into C2040.

The promotion John3:16 is having has ended also.

I think its my fault, must apologise to AP

spoke to Olympus marketing manager 19/2/2002, told me there is no such promotion.

They did ran a promotion but ended in early Jan but its a different gift from what John3:16 is giving.

What John3:16 is giving were actually gifts meant for other cameras, and they claim the gifts and bundled it into C2040.

We r humans, and as human we do err sometimes....as long as nobody get hurt it's ok.

Don't think too much abt it. :)

So John 3:16 no more free gift for C2040???:bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.