Lucky draw winner who didn't even know how he won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't either. For instance, the credit card promotion has automatic lucky draw for transaction made (certain amount). I will not bother or even remember ... because the spending is a business as usual thing while the chance of winning is pretty remote.

Well, all good. At the end of the day, if I get lucky, happy lor.

I just found out about the draw that this guy was talking about. It's a ez-link card related draw. Basically, you just register the card and when you use the card, can win liao. Just register at www.ezrewards.com.sg. I just registered. :)

Hopefully UOB will call me up soon saying I am the Audi R8 winner....I will then have chance to pretend that I don't know got such promotion :lovegrin:

now, if UOB presents the car to you, I will seriously wonder if you really geh geh one...

now, if UOB presents the car to you, I will seriously wonder if you really geh geh one...

Geh geh first lah....if not people tot I arrogant :D

But then if I won, I will drive one round up north....and ask my wife to meet me at Sepang airport....want to do like Roberth Downing Jr in Iron man :sweatsm: But then I don't think I can affort the roadtax and insurance to even get the car on the road :sweat:

the road tax and insurance for 1 year = depreciation of a nissan sunny AND a Toyota Corolla for a year. Sad huh.

too little... $10 topup... It's targetted at students la... They have another $68 draw...

Status
Not open for further replies.