lucky dragonfly pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipapa

Aug 29, 2004
Tampines
photobucket.com
hi guys,
I took this pic yesterday when this dragonfly flew into my room then into my living room and got it's place on the "pull switch" to my ceiling fan. I don have any macro lens or anything buy using my vitacon tele lens i took this pic with my A75. It was quite farnie though.

13046DB0038.jpg

only see "Image hosted by Clubsnap...etc"

;p

needs backlighting to bring out the wings, catch the dragon fly and kill it, then immediately bring it and some plants into a studio and viola, perfect shot. After that spca will come after you.

rent a studio for a dragon fly? *peng* cao~. Hmm actually i'm thinking of setting up a mini table or smthing in my room to take those macro shots of those stupid stupid things like toys or food etc. hmm... k. Anyway back to the point.
Ya btw i saw some dragonfly pics in the marco section
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=101444
Noticed tt they have very specific features on the insect too.
You mentioned backlighting. But the "facial" features must use flash isit?

oh btw. I don't really know how a marco lens work and if there are marco lens for my A75. Can anyone enlighten me?

back lighting for this shot, like shots of spider's web and rain, the back lighting makes the web and rain stand out. A mini studio in your room is still called a studio, get one of those adjustable lights from ikea, but you need to be careful of the white balance. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.