Lucky day for me, just won a BMW X6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Just received this email from BMW WINNER 2009 [bmwpromofeedback@bmw.com]

Dear Winner,

The BMW Automobile Company, wishes to congratulate you on your success as one of our Ten(10) Star Prize Winner in this years International Awareness Promotion (IAP) This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW X6 CONCEPT CAR 2009 and a cash prize of £750,000.00GBP.

To begin processing of your prize contact:
Mr. Alex Jeferson,BMW Agent
E-mail: redeem-alexjeferson221@live.com
Phone: +447024026556 ,+447031997962

Contact him, with your, Serial No: XZPY/22595478234 and RefNo:BMW:6678BMW45/09.Also provide listed

1. Full Name: .........
2. Address: ..........
3. Age: .............
4. Sex: ............
5. Marital Status:.....
6. Telephone Number:.....
7. Nationality: ....
8. Country of Residence:.....
9. Short comment on your Occupation: ........
Regards,
Mr. Larry Duke

Due to work, I am unable to collect this prize and so I am passing this to anyone who is keen to accept the prize ..... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Hey, you're very lucky!
And that's so very magnanimous of you to offer the BMW bike!
Any way, yesterday I received an email for me to collect a brand new Mercedes CLS too. But I am also too busy.
Maybe whoever would like to collect the BMW bike can also have my Mercedes CLS too?

You guys think you are lucky? Someone has promised me millions if I helped in claiming some inheritance. LoL~

btw, it was mentioned as a car and not bike. the X6 is a SUV and no more a concept car. it's already in production.

give me also i don't want... :bsmilie:

In the excitement and rush of getting so much for nothing, please do remember the most basic of courtesy, which so many have seemed to forgotten, and spare a thought for your kind and generous benefactors.

At the very least, please send them a liter of concentrated Ebola to thank them.

Status
Not open for further replies.