LTA to charge ERP charges on SAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
More NEWS!

What the heck!
we have to pay ERP charges into the city on sats?!?!?!?! :dunno:

now car owner kanna this ERP, next could be those taking bus/mrt kanna fare hike ... looks like only those who walk or cycle wont kanna any increment

thats why i mentioned before sometime ago, we should all start cycling.

Drudkh said:
thats why i mentioned before sometime ago, we should all start cycling.

Haha, have a protest against ERP and fare increases, 10,000 cyclists going down Orchard Road.

those who roller blades can join in too. :D

ya, all jam up orchard rd.... do it on a regular basis, see what the authorities can do

I thought weekend no charges ? hwo come add another hour ?
wats the timing ?

Yeowww said:
ya, all jam up orchard rd.... do it on a regular basis, see what the authorities can do
put you behind bar lor

Yeowww said:
they will make installation of IU onto rollerblades mandatory. ;p

cycling IU? .... I make sure those freeriders kaki of mine to "demolish" the barriers ... :devil:

simon80 said:
I thought weekend no charges ? hwo come add another hour ?
wats the timing ?

Till 8pm man .... $2.50.

Its MAD.

But the situation in Orchard earlier was quite bad. Was schooling there earlier. Most likely due to the start of the school holidays. The crowd there was also horrible...

scud said:
they will make installation of IU onto rollerblades mandatory. ;p

wa lao, great idea, i better let my friend in LTA know and implement this. this means extra income for the garmen :bsmilie:

Actually I dont mind paying a few dollars if the authority can guarrantee that I can drive at 60km/hr on Orchard Road. Nowadays I hardly can drive above 20km/hr at/near Orchard area.

Astin said:
Actually I dont mind paying a few dollars if the authority can guarrantee that I can drive at 60km/hr on Orchard Road. Nowadays I hardly can drive above 20km/hr at/near Orchard area.

60kmh ....maybe u want to try it at 2am??? :bsmilie:

Yeowww said:
60kmh ....maybe u want to try it at 2am??? :bsmilie:

try 4am

it's the same.. more cars going in to jam means more money.. strike while the iron's hot man.. that's where the money is!

They wun promise you 60km/h. But they'll promise 60 deductions/min

Quick quick... the signs are clear!
join the civil service for that fat bonus at the end of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.