LTA competition: Submission format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimlee

Jan 23, 2005
Lavender
I am confused... They want digital format in cd and...

What do they mean by "All entries must be submitted as photograpic prints with a minimum size of 1200 x 1800cdpi resolution. The photographic prints should not be mounted"?

1200 x 1800 dpi, if you use photoshop, the image size must be at least 1200 pixels x 1800 pixels lor ... thats 300dpi (dots per inch) for 4" x 6" (4R) print

should not be mounted means that we should not use photoshop or any other prog to add a boarder to it ...

Just submit your 8R prints and save a softcopy with minimum 1800 x 1200 resolution onto CD

Thanks Expiredyoghurt,

But do i have to send in the hardcopy as in "photograpgic prints".

icarus said:
Just submit your 8R prints and save a softcopy with minimum 1800 x 1200 resolution onto CD

Does it has to be in 8R? They never state... i newbie. 4R can?

if u did download the contest details ... they never stated that u need to submit hardcopy ... only need to submit cd with the photos inside ... miunimum 1200x1800 pixels lor .. with the entry form ..

Its clearly stated... 8R prints. Go read your R&R again

Quote from LTA Photography Competition R&R - http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/LTA Photography Competition Rules and Regulations.pdf

Format
------
All entries must be submitted with photography prints with a minimum size of 1200 x 1800 dip resolution (8R or Super 8R) as well as be saved in a CD

:sticktong

I think me we got the previous version. Never know there is an updated version.
This make it so hard for us newbie to participant, its too costly to print in 8R...:(

Haiz... must consider want to join anot liao.... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.