[Lsong] A Photo A Day Project 2006--Orchid


Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
Flower at botanical garden, singapore.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
Sorry, I m new man here and waiting for your comment.
 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
Hi, welcome to ClubSnap!

The orchids are a bit soft and the light on the left is very distracting... composition is interesting though.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
philliptan said:
Hi, welcome to ClubSnap!

The orchids are a bit soft and the light on the left is very distracting... composition is interesting though.

Thank you for your comment.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6


Tanjong Rhu, charming early morning.
 

seanlim

New Member
Oct 28, 2005
943
0
0
NEL
erm hi..noob here too.
anw i find the area to the left a little underexposed ( 2nd pic) and the blown highlight in the water distracting...but nice composition..the picture would be nice if metered nicely;)
 

Andy Ang

Senior Member
Jan 10, 2006
2,875
0
36
Dreamy Nikon Land
Think you need to change the topic title. Unless you wanna post 365 photos about orchid ;p
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
Andy Ang said:
Think you need to change the topic title. Unless you wanna post 365 photos about orchid ;p
Ya, I notice that, but i dont know how to change it.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
seanlim said:
erm hi..noob here too.
anw i find the area to the left a little underexposed ( 2nd pic) and the blown highlight in the water distracting...but nice composition..the picture would be nice if metered nicely;)

oh, the overexposed area in the water is actually the reflection of the sun which i was unable to capture.
 

seanlim

New Member
Oct 28, 2005
943
0
0
NEL
wait for the pros to reply...they can help
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6


taken in botanical garden again.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
43
NOMU
Lsong said:


Tanjong Rhu, charming early morning.
IF THERE IS ACTIVITIES ON THE WATER WILL MADE THE PHOTO MORE MEANINGFUL.
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
GOMUS said:
IF THERE IS ACTIVITIES ON THE WATER WILL MADE THE PHOTO MORE MEANINGFUL.
Agree, but i try to express a clam n peaceful morning. :)
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
Andy Ang said:
Try Throwing a pebble before you snap. :D

haha, ok!
i learn.
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
43
NOMU
:) BTW what camera _lense you are using?
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
GOMUS said:
:) BTW what camera _lense you are using?
Oh, KM 5D,with Tamron 180mm marco lens for the 1,3 and 4 pics.

and 2nd one i use Tamron 18-200 zoom len
 

Lsong

Member
Nov 1, 2005
86
0
6
 

Status
Not open for further replies.