Lowerpro bag on airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoNguyen

Dec 31, 2008
Boonlay
hi there, am having a question
i am using the lowerpro Compurover back, as i concern, it is slightly bigger then a standard backpack and i worry whether it will fit on the plane overhead compartment. any of you guys have brought it on an plane might able to give me an advise ?

it should not be a problem, the compurover is stated on lowepro website to be flight friendly

no sweat abt it..

I brought it onboard on Airasia along with my tripod...;)

no sweat abt it..

I brought it onboard on Airasia along with my tripod...;)

:bigeyes: wow really ? i carrymy tripod on my bag and i find hard time getting through MRT :D. anyway isnt tripod suppose to be register as luggage and not allow to bring onboard ? because one of my friend travel and he has to check in the tripod.

:bigeyes: wow really ? i carrymy tripod on my bag and i find hard time getting through MRT :D. anyway isnt tripod suppose to be register as luggage and not allow to bring onboard ? because one of my friend travel and he has to check in the tripod.

yup....came back not long from my BKK trip.

Well, best to check with counter staff first..

normally they say ok for hand carry....

anyway my load much heavier than my luggage wor...:bsmilie:

To be safe, better to check.

I went HK twice, carrying my tripod, GT2541EX without ballhead onboard without any problem.

hi there, am having a question
i am using the lowerpro Compurover back, as i concern, it is slightly bigger then a standard backpack and i worry whether it will fit on the plane overhead compartment. any of you guys have brought it on an plane might able to give me an advise ?

I traveled with a Compurover AW last year to the States and HK... no problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.