jacklah

Jan 18, 2005
From a struggling landscaper...

Thanks for viewing.

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
Saw you guys there. :)
Too much of the foreground IMO,cause the reddish cast doesn't look good on the rocks.
It was a good take,too bad the sunset wasn't gorgeous today.

JCYRHS

Mar 3, 2005
Hi, i was there too. Great attempt. Let me contribute my only feasible but not too good shot. Hopefully you'll get better skies next time you visit there. Cheers.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
Hi, i was there too. Great attempt. Let me contribute my only feasible but not too good shot. Hopefully you'll get better skies next time you visit there. Cheers.

nice try on HDR, got to watch the halo coming out from the post processing around the pavilion ... would personally prefer less distortion also. i like the way the the colours bring out the texture on the balustrade.

btw there's a big speckle of dust just below the orange cloud ;)

JCYRHS

Mar 3, 2005
nice try on HDR, got to watch the halo coming out from the post processing around the pavilion ... would personally prefer less distortion also. i like the way the the colours bring out the texture on the balustrade.

btw there's a big speckle of dust just below the orange cloud ;)
tks for your comments. =) My bad for not removing the dust and distortion. Think it's time to clean my ccd again. btw, didn't use HDR, not a fan of it. Used ND grad instead. Don't know how the halo come about though. Nevertheless thanks for pointing it out. =)

jamelaw

Jan 26, 2002
碧山
Visit site
i was there too ytd. Saw some photographers, i thot might be clubsnap members..haha..too bad the weather wasn't that great..too much cloud already..but I saw a plane flying past..too bad I only got a 50mm prime lens..dun mind I put a photo here..hehe

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
tks for your comments. =) My bad for not removing the dust and distortion. Think it's time to clean my ccd again. btw, didn't use HDR, not a fan of it. Used ND grad instead. Don't know how the halo come about though. Nevertheless thanks for pointing it out. =)
did you sharpen the picture?

jacklah

Jan 18, 2005
Thanks folks, for the constructive comments and kind words.
The bugs were driving me nuts that evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.