Not open for further replies.

Ender

May 12, 2003
Took yesterday evening in Lower Pierce.

30630686.jpg

30630687.jpg

30630688.jpg

30630687.jpg

Love this one, the expression on the monkey's face and the soft lighting goes along very well.

It ain't easy to capture the rest of the shots under the tree canopy too. Good work!

:thumbsup:

Excellent series, Ender, good captures of the monkeys in their natural environment. You got the exposure spot on. 2nd and 3rd pics are :thumbsup: Well done.

Excellent pics, and thanx for sharing. What camera/lens/settings did you use to take such fantastic shots?

Very well taken series, good exposure and composition. This is a refreshing series different from the birds. 2nd pic and last are my fav. Well done and thanks for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice Series, the first one's the BEST :thumbsup:

The last time i tried to take some shots of monkeys at Macritchie with my brand new D70, was chase but the mother :sweat: lucky able to siam in time :sweat: :sweat:

Don't go alone when taking picture of monkeys. I was chased once while trying to take their photos.

jbma said:
Don't go alone when taking picture of monkeys. I was chased once while trying to take their photos.

So fierce?! Or have you offended them without your knowledge?

These marlao quite funny sometime. Whenever I encounter some male that came near to challenge showing their teeth, use to walk away and they actually come nearer knowing that you avoiding them. Nowaday, when they come near showing me their teeth, I show them I have bigger teeth too and making some firce sound and haha most of the time the back up and run away haha. Maybe I shd wear a fake vampire teeth to challenge them haha.

whoelse said:
These marlao quite funny sometime. Whenever I encounter some male that came near to challenge showing their teeth, use to walk away and they actually come nearer knowing that you avoiding them. Nowaday, when they come near showing me their teeth, I show them I have bigger teeth too and making some firce sound and haha most of the time the back up and run away haha. Maybe I shd wear a fake vampire teeth to challenge them haha.

Better becareful, wait they misunderstood that u want to mate with them than u in trouble :bsmilie:

jbma said:

Yeh, should have a partner so when u looking into viewfinder and composing shots, partner can jargar your behind and side. ;)

Saw on one occassion when monkey ran towards a kid holding a pack of potato chips and just snatch the pack of chips, kid was attacked from side, after that poor thing, crying at the top of his lungs, must have been a freightening experience for the poor kid

Status
Not open for further replies.