LowePro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Was thinking of getting either the Lowepro Orion AW or Orion Trekker ...any advise on the 2? Comments?

Knighthunter

Sep 13, 2002
Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
Originally posted by Paladin
Was thinking of getting either the Lowepro Orion AW or Orion Trekker ...any advise on the 2? Comments?

I had tried both, actually I bought orion trekker first withour calculation. At home I can't put in my 80-200 f2.8 and I was so pissed off of my own stupidity.
Now I am using Orion AW, very nice bag with two possible configuration backpack/sling bag. Size is just nice for my DSLR, 80-200/80-400/24-85 plus big flash. But I have problem if I want to put my SLR body and set of Cokin Filter in together......
I am thinking to sell it off are you interested?

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Originally posted by Knighthunter

I had tried both, actually I bought orion trekker first withour calculation. At home I can't put in my 80-200 f2.8 and I was so pissed off of my own stupidity.
Now I am using Orion AW, very nice bag with two possible configuration backpack/sling bag. Size is just nice for my DSLR, 80-200/80-400/24-85 plus big flash. But I have problem if I want to put my SLR body and set of Cokin Filter in together......
I am thinking to sell it off are you interested?
Sure will be interested depending on the condition (how old) and price...do you find it difficult to access your equiptment ?

Knighthunter

Sep 13, 2002
Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
Bought from K-13 on Oct'02 for $155, I don't like K13 but I've been searching for this bag quite sometime. I use it quite often already but condition still mint and the colour is black.
If you want new you should put order at CP.
I dunno how much I am going to sell this one.
I will PM you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom