lowepro waist bag for FZ-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

merc

Oct 12, 2004
any nice and compact lowepro waist pouch suitable for FZ-20?
can fit inside a orion mini?

I bought a Tamrac Digital Zoom Pack #5683 for my FZ10 (now sold) which fits perfectly with hood attached. The FZ20 is the same size as the FZ10 but the hood is slightly different so you would need to physically check the fit in this pack.

The link is: http://www.tamrac.com/welcome.htm

I found the FZ10 too bulky for daily use, even more so with the pack so will be replacing it with the FZ3 once I return to S'pore in Dec.

Tried the Lowepro Topload zoom mini AW. FIt nicely without the hood.
However, I bought the Lowepro Nova mini AW instead. Can store camera plus filters.

where you got the Lowepro Nova mini AW? how much?
thanks

I also use Lowepro Nova Mini AW. I bought it at AP at 32 bucks. Highly recommended for a compact carrying case. Very good quality and All weather.

Can a FZ-10 with len hood attached fit into a Nova Mini AW...?

Just curious.

Hong Jia said:
Can a FZ-10 with len hood attached fit into a Nova Mini AW...?

Just curious.
Nope. only up to the lens adapter. But u can reverse the lens hood if u really want to fit in. I always detach the lens hood and place it inside the bag. I think after u place in the camera, there is no place for external flash liao. The most u can put spare batt, mini tripod OR lens hood.
If you want a bit spacious than this bag then look for Nova 2 AW, or Nova 1 AW

Oppss i got my terminology wrong...

Len adaptor - the ring that u attach to the camera so tat it can be step down to another ring size...

Len hood - ???

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Oppss i got my terminology wrong...

Len adaptor - the ring that u attach to the camera so tat it can be step down to another ring size...

Len hood - ???

Cheers...

Based on the manual for FZ20, lens adaptor is also known as lens hood adaptor. Lens hood is the last piece that use to minimise lens flare and ghosting.

Cheers
John

oh okie..

so len adaptor is the ring u add one...

len hood - is the lotus like thingie at the end where u attached to the other end of the len adaptor...

so if i only use a len adaptor without the lotus petal, it should juz fit nicely into a Nova AW Mini ritez...

Can put 1 tcon17 and 1 wcon07 in too... or no space...

Juz wondering, cos planning to get a tcon17 and a wcon07 after i get the phayee len adaptor.... so i guess i need a new bag... heee... not using any bag at the moment... actually wan to get an off trail 1 but no more in production i think... off trail 2 is darn huge lorz...

Cheeers...

Status
Not open for further replies.