Lowepro Trim Trekker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using it for a while. Quite good.

Good thing abt it as compare to mini trekker is that uou do not need to lie it on the floor to open it up. This is especially good if the floor is very filthy. :D

If you are carrying it, your friend/gf/wife can help you take out the gear while you stand... If you wife is the one carrying it, even the better. :blah:

One bad point I can see it that the "drawer" for tele lens is pretty restricted to lens no longer than 300/4. I know mini trekker can hold much bigger tele. This drawer can be used to hold your icy cool water bottle and retain the chill after some time.

It can be used as a sling bag but you will look clumsy if you are small size.

binbeto said:
Using it for a while. Quite good.

Good thing abt it as compare to mini trekker is that uou do not need to lie it on the floor to open it up. This is especially good if the floor is very filthy. :D

If you are carrying it, your friend/gf/wife can help you take out the gear while you stand... If you wife is the one carrying it, even the better. :blah:

One bad point I can see it that the "drawer" for tele lens is pretty restricted to lens no longer than 300/4. I know mini trekker can hold much bigger tele. This drawer can be used to hold your icy cool water bottle and retain the chill after some time.

It can be used as a sling bag but you will look clumsy if you are small size.

thanks, sound interesting. Where did you bought yours? Dun seems to find it in CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.