Lowepro Trekker AW II Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deyeno

Jan 22, 2009
Singapore
Hi All,

Looking to consolidate my camera equipment and laptop into one backpack, instead of a Crumpler for camera + 3 lens + flash, and another crumpler for laptop.

I am looking at getting either the Nature Trekker AW II or Pro Trekker AW II, any good / bad comments about either of these 2 bags ....

Cheers ....

Hi All,

Looking to consolidate my camera equipment and laptop into one backpack, instead of a Crumpler for camera + 3 lens + flash, and another crumpler for laptop.

I am looking at getting either the Nature Trekker AW II or Pro Trekker AW II, any good / bad comments about either of these 2 bags ....

Cheers ....

Both cannot fit laptop...

Only these backpack for laptop and camera if you prefer Lowepro.

Notebook & Camera

Bring your gears and laptop down to CP/TK to have a try. These 2 shops should have most models. :)

Hi All,

Cheers ....

i dont think nature trekker takes laptop.

Both cannot fit laptop...

Only these backpack for laptop and camera if you prefer Lowepro.

Notebook & Camera

Bring your gears and laptop down to CP/TK to have a try. These 2 shops should have most models. :)

i dont think nature trekker takes laptop.

Hi,

Thanks, looked at the wrong Lowepro bags. Need the Compu Trekker Plus AW.

Good idea will head down to either CP/TK before going to China this weekend.

Cheers .....

Hi All,

I called, Cathy enquiring about Lowepro, they asked what models, they said yes we stock, but call before you go down as they might have sold out ....

As I was in the Beach Road area today, when to TK Photo, looked at the bags available compared Lowepro with ThinkTank, ended up with the Streetwalker HardDrive, now can combine both my Crumpler bags into 1, with room to spare.

Let me try a couple of lens I was looking at the lower end of the range, Canon 10 - 22 and the Tokina 11 - 16 F2.8 on a new 50D body.

Found the service good, friendly, the salesman was knowledgable, wasnt pushy.

Will go back again.

Cheers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.