Lowepro stealth vs street and field

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleneasy

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know the differences between Lowepro stealth 400aw and Lowepro Street and field 400aw? Thanks

simpleneasy said:
Anyone know the differences between Lowepro stealth 400aw and Lowepro Street and field 400aw? Thanks

Was told some time back by some lady working in CP that the S&F series is being replaced by the Stealth series... :dunno:

The main difference between the Stealth and the "standard issue" S & F series is additional laptop compartments which the stealth has being designed with, digital photography in mind.

Don't think the Stealth Series will replace the S & F series, as the S & F is an entire system by itself and not just a series of bags. Cheers!

simpleneasy said:

Other than the laptop compartment, the Stealth 400AW has a set of zip to the internal compartment, whereas the S&F 400 does not have that.

ZeusS said:
The main difference between the Stealth and the "standard issue" S & F series is additional laptop compartments which the stealth has being designed with, digital photography in mind.

Don't think the Stealth Series will replace the S & F series, as the S & F is an entire system by itself and not just a series of bags. Cheers!

Hi

actually i think they are replaced by an entire series / line of bags bearing the "Stealth" name.

if u go to John 3:16 camera shop, you will get to see these new bags, all similar looking to the S & F ones, but bearing the Stealth label. (Stealth 100, 200 etc)

Yes, from what I got from my e-quote, there's no more S&F series.
they are replaced by the Stealth series.

Red Dawn said:
Hi

actually i think they are replaced by an entire series / line of bags bearing the "Stealth" name.

if u go to John 3:16 camera shop, you will get to see these new bags, all similar looking to the S & F ones, but bearing the Stealth label. (Stealth 100, 200 etc)

Yupz... that was I had wanted to say... :) The S & F reporter series is being replaced by the Stealth reporter series :D

Edwin said:
Yupz... that was I had wanted to say... :) The S & F reporter series is being replaced by the Stealth reporter series :D

argh!!! noooo~~~~

then i better get one of those deluxe s&f waistbelts soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.