Lowepro S&F User Setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
Just thought of this - how about a S&F users' bag setup thread - and a small but detailed enough picture to post so that we can gain inspiration for expansion of our setups... what do you say? Let me begin with my humble setup...

03-10-03-lowepro-s&f.jpg

Equipment Listing:
S&F Reporter 300AW
S&F Deluxe Waistbelt
S&F Bottlebag

Sehsuan, by using the Deluxe waistbelt, you can carry the bag around like it's a waistpouch?

Does it kinda droop down or anything?

SNAG, depending on the things i'm carrying, it does droop just that little, and jogs when i run. i'm actually thinking if the vest harness can be further incorporated into my setup so that i can move easily without weights "jogging" with me. :)

Sehsuan, how much gear do you carry in the 300AW when using the deluxe waist belt ?

I use a S&F Reporter 200AW for my film gear and can get a Nikon F80/AF-S 24-85 plus 5 other lenses, flash, filters and film into it.

So do you need a bag that size on the waist belt ?

huh?
I didn't know that you can squeeze so much equipment into the 200AW!

How in the world can you do this?
care to show some pictures?

SNAG said:
huh?
I didn't know that you can squeeze so much equipment into the 200AW!

How in the world can you do this?
care to show some pictures?

just did a quick pic, have a look here

james m said:
Sehsuan, how much gear do you carry in the 300AW when using the deluxe waist belt ?

i have this idea of buying a bag that's larger than required - so that there need not be another resale/purchase in case of system additions. actually my bag is pretty "empty" - i keep my 10D with vertical grip with a mounted 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 in the centre, and the left and right compartments, i leave them for accessories such as blower, spare batteries, extra media (CF), handphone, homekeys (yes!), thermometer, soft bristle brush and a heck lot of stuff inside, that's why. ;)

will post up a detailed picture of my bag once it dries from the washing i gave it today.

sehsuan said:
i have this idea of buying a bag that's larger than required - so that there need not be another resale/purchase in case of system additions. actually my bag is pretty "empty" - i keep my 10D with vertical grip with a mounted 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 in the centre, and the left and right compartments, i leave them for accessories such as blower, spare batteries, extra media (CF), handphone, homekeys (yes!), thermometer, soft bristle brush and a heck lot of stuff inside, that's why. ;)

will post up a detailed picture of my bag once it dries from the washing i gave it today.

Nah, don't bull :blah: You use it to carry your water bottle!! :eek:

SzennyBoy said:
Okay, I'll bit... Here's my kit:
S&F Rover AW
S&F Deluxe Waistbelt
S&F Shoulder Harness
S&F Lens Case 1
S&F Lens Case 2
S&F Waterbottle Bag
Sliplock Pouch 10

http://mysite.freeserve.com/szenclubsnap/images/RoverAW1.jpg

Hey! Saw your setup. May I know if the Rover AW already comes with a deluxe waist belt?

Was thinking of getting a Reporter bag as I can access the camera quickly when on the move. Found that the Rover AW II needs to be unloaded from my shoulders to access the camera compartment; although its very comfortable to carry for long walks.

Zplus said:
Hey! Saw your setup. May I know if the Rover AW already comes with a deluxe waist belt?

I bought it complete with the Deluxe Waistbelt and the Shoulder Harness. This complete set was marketed as the Rover AW Kit and was cheaper than buying the separate components individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.