Lowepro Nova 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanz

Jan 29, 2007
Northlandic
Anybody out there using this type of bag or anybody knows how to put the sections/dividers into its original place???:dunno: :dunno: ...I kinda remove everything and forgot how to put it back......:embrass: :embrass:

Anybody out there using this type of bag or anybody knows how to put the sections/dividers into its original place???:dunno: :dunno: ...I kinda remove everything and forgot how to put it back......:embrass: :embrass:
just randomly stick it back... doesn't really matter

Do you think the 3rd view in this link would help ?
http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Shoulder_Bags/allWeather/Nova_5_AW.aspx

As ExplorerZ mentioned, just stick it any way you like. Make sure that the camera fits in snugly and there isn't too much room for it to move.

Alternatively, if you are really keen on getting the original setup back, just casually walk over to CP and see how the dividers are stuck. ;p

Thanks bro.....for all the suggestions....:thumbsup: .....but i am also finding out that the segments do not match any of the pics coz its an old Nova 5 not the AW one....:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.