Lowepro & Crumpler backpack owners pls advise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbteng

Need advise as I am only looking at Crumpler & Lowepro backpacks.

So far I have seen that crumpler is the only bag that has a camera compartment and a large bag space for other stuff. However, the crumpler cannot carry a tripod. Would like to know if Lowepro has something like this similar.

I own an A1 so I don't take up space in regards to lens pockets. I carry a tripod some filters, lens hood, binoculars, note book, 1-2 mini guide books, medium sized mineral water bottle, t-shirt, foldable umbrella. Is there a lowepro backpack that can handle my type of stuff?

Appreciate your inputs... :sweat:

Still can't fit the Rover series. Yes, big annoyance it is.

mpenza said:
Lowepro Rover AW II could carry most of your stuff except for the notebook. Stealth AW II would be able to accomodate your notebook but it may be a too big for your other items (also no place for tripod).

Anyway, you could check out here:
http://www.lowepro.com/pages/byStyle/backpack.htm

Any idea how much the Rover costs here?? I'm also tempted

think the rovers are out of stock everywhere or at least the common places. stocks will come in later this month i think.

yes, why can't it fit a notebook? :) why doesn't anyone design a bag that fits cameras/lenses/notebook and other stuff at once? ok, crumpler has one like that but it looks so .... erm.. enuf said. :)

Well actually 'Brian's Hot tub' from crumpler can carry a tripod at the side. There's a loop there. I carry my tripod that way when my arms are tired. But no place to fasten a bottle on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.