Lowepro bags......

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi.... need some help here.

Since this mth is the time when most of us will be getting our Year End Bonus.... I struck with the BBBBBB virus again.

Presently I'm using Lowepro SlingShot AW 200. It is a good bag for local shoot if you are only bringing a few smaller lense. Problem is that there isn't a place to hold my Tripod on the bag, forcing me to carry my Tripod in another case...... walking around like moving house. :(

I'm on the 'HUNT' for a new Bag to be used on my overseas trip or when i need to bring all my gears. Set my sights on Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II or Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II.....

Question -
1) Anyone knows what's the difference between this 2 Bags ??
2) Anybody using either one of them.... is it good ??
3) How much did you paid for it......

Thxs for all info...... :D

Randius

Mar 9, 2006
Singapore
Hi.... need some help here.

Since this mth is the time when most of us will be getting our Year End Bonus.... I struck with the BBBBBB virus again.

Presently I'm using Lowepro SlingShot AW 200. It is a good bag for local shoot if you are only bringing a few smaller lense. Problem is that there isn't a place to hold my Tripod on the bag, forcing me to carry my Tripod in another case...... walking around like moving house. :(

I'm on the 'HUNT' for a new Bag to be used on my overseas trip or when i need to bring all my gears. Set my sights on Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II or Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II.....

Question -
1) Anyone knows what's the difference between this 2 Bags ??
2) Anybody using either one of them.... is it good ??
3) How much did you paid for it......

Thxs for all info...... :D
Sorry bro but I am here to spread Think Tank poison ;p Have you given a look at the newest arrival in town?

You may want to consider the Airport Antidote/Acceleration/Addicted to pack all your equipment and the prices are listed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom