Lowepro Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartshape

Dec 11, 2005
East End
Been hunting around for a suitable new bag for my equipment, and, like many, one of the brands on top of the list is Lowepro. Just wanna share that of all the places I searched, the cheapest place is a little shop just beside Sim Lim Square's basement foodcourt.
For example, they are selling the Compu Trekker for only $130.

Heartshape said:
Been hunting around for a suitable new bag for my equipment, and, like many, one of the brands on top of the list is Lowepro. Just wanna share that of all the places I searched, the cheapest place is a little shop just beside Sim Lim Square's basement foodcourt.
the price quite cheap. thanks for the info:D

do they have a wide range of LOWEPRO or just computer bags ???

Heartshape said:

thanks, perhaps i will check it out during the weekends.
Yeah also wanna know if they got a wide range..
Thanks

Or even better if anyone can provide the shop's tel. no and email address.. ;)
hope im not asking much :D
Thanks againz

u could check out other shops like MS Color and Cathay Photo too. they gave competitive pricing for the bags (e.g. u might be able to get the computrekker cheaper than $130) too.

thanks for all ya help.. was actually looking for the pic of the newer stealth reporter aw bag which is not up yet at the website..

mpenza said:
u could check out other shops like MS Color and Cathay Photo too. they gave competitive pricing for the bags (e.g. u might be able to get the computrekker cheaper than $130) too.

Yeah those shops sell but just wondering if the sim lim square shop got give even better price for those bags than MS n Cathay.

Francis247 said:
You can try TK Foto too. The price around the range.

o thanks..i'll drop by and check if i got the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.