Lowepro Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartshape

Dec 11, 2005
East End
Been hunting around for a suitable new bag for my equipment, and, like many, one of the brands on top of the list is Lowepro. Just wanna share that of all the places I searched, the cheapest place is a little shop just beside Sim Lim Square's basement foodcourt.
For example, they are selling the Compu Trekker for only $130.

Beachboy

Feb 5, 2004
Singapore, Jurong East
Heartshape said:
Been hunting around for a suitable new bag for my equipment, and, like many, one of the brands on top of the list is Lowepro. Just wanna share that of all the places I searched, the cheapest place is a little shop just beside Sim Lim Square's basement foodcourt.
the price quite cheap. thanks for the info:D

maxim

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2003
do they have a wide range of LOWEPRO or just computer bags ???

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
Heartshape said:
thanks, perhaps i will check it out during the weekends.
Yeah also wanna know if they got a wide range..
Thanks

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
Or even better if anyone can provide the shop's tel. no and email address.. ;)
hope im not asking much :D
Thanks againz

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
u could check out other shops like MS Color and Cathay Photo too. they gave competitive pricing for the bags (e.g. u might be able to get the computrekker cheaper than $130) too.

chengsing

Aug 20, 2003
chengsing.kr.sg
thanks for all ya help.. was actually looking for the pic of the newer stealth reporter aw bag which is not up yet at the website..

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
mpenza said:
u could check out other shops like MS Color and Cathay Photo too. they gave competitive pricing for the bags (e.g. u might be able to get the computrekker cheaper than $130) too.
Yeah those shops sell but just wondering if the sim lim square shop got give even better price for those bags than MS n Cathay.

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
Francis247 said:
You can try TK Foto too. The price around the range.
o thanks..i'll drop by and check if i got the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.