Lowepro Bags from Orient Photo

myphotobug

Jan 11, 2010
Hi all,

I heard of this shop in SIM LIM, Orient Photo.
I wanted to buy a Lowepro Bag.
Do you think they can be trusted?
Kindly share with me please.

Thank you

Bug

myphotobug said:
Hi all,

Thank you

Bug

Yes orient photo definitely can be trusted but they have a wider range of kata bags though

Hi all,

Thank you

Bug

They are one of the 'recommended' shops by CSers, but that doesn't mean you should walk in blind and trust them 100%. Doesn't hurt to do some research on the product(s) you are interested in beforehand :)

I think you can trust that they sell authentic goods. But as for whether they are the cheapest, u will need to ask around a few other shops.

shared before my bad experience with them. was quoted a 'discounted price' S$17x for kata 3n1-22 when mscolor eqoute was only S$130. but that was few months back, might be one off incident.

Thanks all for your very kind pointers.

i do shop at Orient Photo...

As for the pricing, they are ok ... not the cheapest neither the most expensive... i do find their pricing quite competitive..
More importantly, they are quite accomodating...

The biggest and most important difference to me: when I enter the shop there is no sales man lurking around the entrance and jumping at me with "Yes, Sir?" or any other Singlish noise. The guys give you the freedom to look at the stuff they offer without harassing you with "Can I help you?".
Recently I searched for some IT stuffs at the lower levels of Sim Lim and it got really annoying with these sales people, it's like chasing off flies ...

The biggest and most important difference to me: when I enter the shop there is no sales man lurking around the entrance and jumping at me with "Yes, Sir?" or any other Singlish noise. The guys give you the freedom to look at the stuff they offer without harassing you with "Can I help you?".
Recently I searched for some IT stuffs at the lower levels of Sim Lim and it got really annoying with these sales people, it's like chasing off flies ...

yeap, only orient and tkfoto managed to provide such service to me (freedom to look around first) and provide their top assistance when required.

i do shop at Orient Photo...

As for the pricing, they are ok ... not the cheapest neither the most expensive... i do find their pricing quite competitive..
More importantly, they are quite accomodating...

U or others wanna share who is the cheapest to get Lowepro bags from ???
Thanks in advance.

U or others wanna share who is the cheapest to get Lowepro bags from ???
Thanks in advance.

Cheapest is when you wait for the sale period for Cathay Photo.

Cheapest when no sale leh ?

Cheapest without sale is when you find the shop with a few phone calls. But even then it also depends on luck and your way of asking. Wherever you ask, they sell bags in the first place, not discounts.