Low Waist Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Dong Moon said:
What brand of low waist jeans do u prefer ?

Mango :bsmilie:

Kim Dong Moon said:

i dont wear low waist jeans...but i dont mind watching gals wear those that show of their rear cleavage ;) and wait for the jeans to fall off ;p

madmacs said:
i dont wear low waist jeans...but i dont mind watching gals wear those that show of their rear cleavage ;) and wait for the jeans to fall off ;p

why wait? just RIP it off! :devil: this kind of ppl ah.... wanna show show.... must teach them a lesson.... :sweatsm:

jonlou said:
why wait? just RIP it off! :devil: this kind of ppl ah.... wanna show show.... must teach them a lesson.... :sweatsm:
teach them a lesson? of what?

People wear low jeans because of fashion.. It is like, to exude a certain amount of sexiness from it..

It is not a lure for people to go rip their pants off -.-

OzOn3 said:

People wear low jeans because of fashion.. It is like, to exude a certain amount of sexiness from it..

im not saying cannot wear.... but wear until show cleavege meh? abit the too much right? :bigeyes:

jonlou said:

why wait?? well so that i can capture the action in 6 megapix 8fps and create any animated gif :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Kim Dong Moon said:
U mean there are even different brands for these sort of 'hipster' jeans? :eek:

I thought only Levis makes them.

Sorry, but I'm never into branded stuff anyway.... As long as the clothes feel good to my skin, its good. I never care abt the name sewed on it anyway... :D

OzOn3 said:

I tot they wearing low waist jeans because its too hot here in singapore and need some windows when thery fart!! :D

tolitz said:
I tot they wearing low waist jeans because its too hot here in singapore and need some windows when thery fart!! :D
HAH!! Window to fart!! eeks sick man.. later the jeans never put properly, fart also got high pitch sound ar!! aahaahah! :D

eh jonlou, cleavage then sexxxy what ;)

i never wear jeans. very heavy n not comfy..keke! either drawstring long pants or conventional cotton pants or "waterboys style" knee-length bermudas

jonlou said:
im not saying cannot wear.... but wear until show cleavege meh? abit the too much right? :bigeyes:

cleavege is on the chest, not a$$. you cannot wear low waist jeans to show cleavege! :bsmilie:

the bum line is called the crack

Belle&Sebastain said:
cleavege is on the chest, not a$$. you cannot wear low waist jeans to show cleavege! :bsmilie:

the bum line is called the crack

hahaha!!! den u can call me a crackhead!!! hahahahaa :bsmilie:

i assume all of you have been thinking about young pretty chicks with low waist jeans...

let me put this into your mind, imagine... a old fat uncle wearing "low waist" cargo shorts, with b*tt crack showing... and one hand holding the shorts to prevent it from dropping and another hand scratching the b*tt.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

caseytan said:
i assume all of you have been thinking about young pretty chicks with low waist jeans...

let me put this into your mind, imagine... a old fat uncle wearing "low waist" cargo shorts, with b*tt crack showing... and one hand holding the shorts to prevent it from dropping and another hand scratching the b*tt.

*imagines* :think:

I want a low waist cargo shorts now!

hhmmmmmm.. dats a thought to ponder upon. but den again, a crackhead like me would give dat a second look! duh!! ;p
i go for top quality :think:

caseytan said:

:confused: i prefer to imagine a pretty young chick.

now that you mentioned it, sheikh haikel comes to mind... :what: then again i don't think he wears low waist jeans....cos don't have his size :eek:

madmacs said:
:confused: i prefer to imagine a pretty young chick.
now that you mentioned it, sheikh haikel comes to mind... :what: then again i don't think he wears low waist jeans....cos don't have his size :eek:

er... i think any normal waist jeans will become low waist jeans :sweatsm:

one interesting fact the fashion industry discovered in singapore!

Gals please read on, actually low waist jeans looks good only if your waist hip ration is not that great (cannot remember the figures liao) and provided you do not have thunder thighs.

A great many sevlte gals started wearing jeans 2- 3 1/2" off the normal waistline, being in S'pore, other gals with slightly 'bigger hips' started also wearing them, you see an slightly bulge at the lovehandles, then the bigger gals also dare to put them on after some motivation from the big sisters, providing more bulge that ppl can handle. A while ago we used to see lumps of unslightly loverhandles all over the place :thumbsd:

really the only gals who look good in the low waist and super low waist are the ones who have less than 25" on the waist and 34"on the hips. SG gals, mostly flat bumed, do not look very sexy in them. If you have a BIG WAIST and HIPS, Please do not display it in the public!

Status
Not open for further replies.