Low priced D60 a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Do u think all this low priced D60 in buy-sell forums all over the net a possible hoax? It could well be done by someone who wishes to buy D60 at low price. All he has to do is to start posting d60 sales using different nicks all over the places at low price. After a few days, he could jolly say that the cam is sold and no one can verify that. As a result, he has created a false impression that d60 in the 2nd hand market is ard that price. And those desperate geninue sellers would sort of use that as a benchmark and start selling of their D60s at equally low price. What a malicious plan!!! Dun fall it! Potential D60 sellers pls stick to what you think your cam is worth. Dun humiliate your precious D60.

Just a thought. :)

P.S I dun own a D60. :D

i want to sell my d60 at $1000! anyone wants to buy? oh....sorry sold already.:D

Originally posted by mylau
i want to sell my d60 at $1000! anyone wants to buy? oh....sorry sold already.:D
mylau :kok:
u must be the guy selling D60 at 2100......:D

Dun worry, at lease more people can own their dream DSLRs. The only thing I am concern is: clubsnap is now more equipment mania. I don't like to see this place become another HWZ.

Originally posted by tomshen
Dun worry, at lease more people can own their dream DSLRs. The only thing I am concern is: clubsnap is now more equipment mania. I don't like to see this place become another HWZ.

I 2nd tomshen's opinion. I think we shld spend more time improving our skills rather than our equipment. Used to and still hate people asking me what cam am I using when I post a picture here.

:cry: So touch....
Agree what u said....
;)

Originally posted by wormz777
I 2nd tomshen's opinion. I think we shld spend more time improving our skills rather than our equipment. Used to and still hate people asking me what cam am I using when I post a picture here.
Agree with you on improving the skill except that I still think people at least can ask whether your photo is taken with DSLR or Consumer DC. Otherwise, I have to try very hard to improve my skill to make the pictures taken by A40 to look as good as D60! :D

good reminder. :thumbsup:

reminds me of the old days.

Originally posted by Kevin
Agree with you on improving the skill except that I still think people at least can ask whether your photo is taken with DSLR or Consumer DC. Otherwise, I have to try very hard to improve my skill to make the pictures taken by A40 to look as good as D60! :D

I would rather have opinions and comments about my composition, flaws and other aspects about my picture :)

Originally posted by wormz777

Take that as a compliment. I dun think pple would bother to know what cam produces that louzy pics. Also by stating your cam, you can let fellow clubsnappers know what that particular cam is capable of producing with the right skills.

good reminder. :thumbsup:

reminds me of the old days.

Time for you to be more active in the photo galleries subforums rather that the buy-sell section. Once you take the lead, I think many will follow. :D

Maybe it is the time for the photo contests in Clubsnap to make a return. Competition can sometimes motivate one to work harder. :)

Now i know why ah lau always post so many buy/sell thread these days.... :D :D :devil: :devil:

YA WE KEEP ON UPGRADE THE SYSTEM, THE ONLY PROFIT PART IS AP, MS, CP, TCW .... but not us.....:what:

Originally posted by Falcon
What a malicious plan!!! Dun fall it! Potential D60 sellers pls stick to what you think your cam is worth. Dun humiliate your precious D60.
Great, but the 10D has already been announced at a low price... lower than D60's selling price (used). Even if I think my D60 (if I had one) is worth $2800, no one will give it a second look when there is a much better model at a lower price. It's just market driven economics and plain common sense. I don't see D60's selling for $1000 yet...

Originally posted by Falcon
Do u think all this low priced D60 in buy-sell forums all over the net a possible hoax? It could well be done by someone who wishes to buy D60 at low price. All he has to do is to start posting d60 sales using different nicks all over the places at low price. After a few days, he could jolly say that the cam is sold and no one can verify that. As a result, he has created a false impression that d60 in the 2nd hand market is ard that price. And those desperate geninue sellers would sort of use that as a benchmark and start selling of their D60s at equally low price. What a malicious plan!!! Dun fall it! Potential D60 sellers pls stick to what you think your cam is worth. Dun humiliate your precious D60.

Just a thought. :)

P.S I dun own a D60. :D

conspiracy theory hah! Good hypothesis

Too late....seems to be going down this path already...*sigh*

Well, equipment envy is hard to shake... especially for those who wants to take that great shot NOW.....

Well, maybe i shouldn't say this cos i'm seriously eyeing the DSLR now :D ...but hey..if the buyers can do some funny tricks, sellers can join forces too. If they refuse to sell below a certain price collectively, say $2K, then the price will be that... But of cos at 2k, the condition better be good with warranty and all....ehhehehe

I'm damn sick of people saying that hi-tech goods depreciate very fast...it's true but only to a certain extent..more often than not, we condemn our stuff to low low prices..then after selling it scratch our heads and wonder why the resale prices are so low...:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.