Lovely Maria fr Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmax

Mar 7, 2006
Lovely model Maria from Russia... Thanks to Ivan, the organiser (",)

C & C are welcomed

061112Maria429M02B01.jpg

061112Maria269Mono01B01.jpg

IMG_6501M01B01.jpg

061112Maria347M01B01.jpg

061112Maria020M02B01.jpg

Nicely done. Im supposed to post the same foto as #4... but yours is better. :)

Ha.. Ha.. ;) I got a few shots similar to Glen's shots so didn't post them cos Glen's shots are better :D

Thanks for ur compliment... Nice meeting you yday! :)

love no 1!!!!!!!:heart: :heart:nearly life size on my monitor...almost kiss her

:heart: :heart: :heart: I.... I feel like crying..... missed such a good looking model.... :cry:
Lovely lovely shots. brought out the beauty in her eyes which was the first thing that caught my attention. Psed to enhance it?

Lovely model Maria from Russia... Thanks to Ivan, the organiser :)

C & C are welcomed

061112Maria429M02B01.jpg

IMG_6501M01B01.jpg

061112Maria347M01B01.jpg

Nice shots Tim, and thanks to u too (",)

seems like saturation is your cup of tea (",)

One thing to note, in my own opinion, is better not to use too long tele to shoot super close ups like #1, somehow compresses the face a little too much. I think the shot was taken with at least >200mm(35mm equivalent), closeups r best with 90-135mm(35mm equivalent), thats y u see a lot of closeup lenses in that focal length, gives the most natural perspective.

but that said, if u want to shoot with that focal length and with that closeup crop, u will have to ask the rest to hold on before u "move in" (",)

Juat added 1 more shot for more C & C :)

I like #2 the most! :bigeyes:

Bro, #4 WB different from the rest?

love no 1!!!!!!!:heart: :heart:nearly life size on my monitor...almost kiss her

Ha.. ha.. remember to wipe your monitor :) She's lovely, isn't she?

Lovely model Maria from Russia... Thanks to Ivan, the organiser (",)

C & C are welcomed

This shot is superb..the nicest of her in the various series that I browsed..

Same feelings here, I love #2 & #3.. :lovegrin:

I like #2 the most! :bigeyes:

Bro, #4 WB different from the rest?

You are sharp bro... I had difficulty getting #4 WB natural, tried my best liao :cry:

Waiting to see yours ;)

:heart: :heart: :heart: I.... I feel like crying..... missed such a good looking model.... :cry:
Lovely lovely shots. brought out the beauty in her eyes which was the first thing that caught my attention. Psed to enhance it?

Dun worry bro... I believe Ivan will bring in more good looking models :) Hope to see u again in the near future shooting session

Yes, I did a bit of PS but not much though... Used a gd len 70-200 2.8 IS, spent very little time on PP.

Nice shots Tim, and thanks to u too (",)

seems like saturation is your cup of tea (",)

One thing to note, in my own opinion, is better not to use too long tele to shoot super close ups like #1, somehow compresses the face a little too much. I think the shot was taken with at least >200mm(35mm equivalent), closeups r best with 90-135mm(35mm equivalent), thats y u see a lot of closeup lenses in that focal length, gives the most natural perspective.

but that said, if u want to shoot with that focal length and with that closeup crop, u will have to ask the rest to hold on before u "move in" (",)

Hi Shifu... I noticed that in pic #1, jus that I didn't know the cause. Thanks for your enlightenment. :thumbsup:

Really appreciate your valuable advice and comments. Thanks heaps :)

Hi Shifu... I noticed that in pic #1, jus that I didn't know the cause. Thanks for your enlightenment. :thumbsup:

Really appreciate your valuable advice and comments. Thanks heaps :)

i dun recall receiving your tea:p

I LIKE pic 2 and the messed up hair look. guess it's Ivan's blower in action?

One real pet peeve with 1, 2 3 and 5. these are all beauty/glamour shots, you need to clean up the face. You can see the pores and all the belmishes. Btw, 5 is the worse of the lot. mase the model look puddgy.

Still, a rare messy hair picture I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.