LoveBirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

narcoleptic

Jun 8, 2004
P3080271.jpg

Melbourne CBD

nice.

i wonder how the picture would have turned out if they kissed under a "STOP" or "SLOW" sign :bsmilie:

Waffle said:
nice.

i wonder how the picture would have turned out if they kissed under a "STOP" or "SLOW" sign :bsmilie:

Perhaps I shoulda sneaked behide slowly and added some background uh :bsmilie:

Larren Chen said:
ya i agree... well nice candid shot... did they find out that u took pic of them ??? :think:

No not really, the guy was too busy. It was actually very hard to get the shot; not that I had to be invisible but, this guy had his hand under the woman's cloth hanki panki most of the time :bsmilie:

So my task was to wait until that guy took his hand out of her cloths.

narcoleptic said:
No not really, the guy was too busy. It was actually very hard to get the shot; not that I had to be invisible but, this guy had his hand under the woman's cloth hanki panki most of the time :bsmilie:

So my task was to wait until that guy took his hand out of her cloths.

The Virtues of Patience pays off....everytime. :D

microsmic said:
The Virtues of Patience pays off....everytime. :D

hahaa, ya.. but rather disgustingly though

narcoleptic said:
hahaa, ya.. but rather disgustingly though

Well...... I guess that gives "Occupational Hazards" a whole new perspective, as far as photography is concerned. :bsmilie:

Don't quote me though....I'm not a professional photographer.....in fact, I'm just a newbie. :embrass:

microsmic said:
Well...... I guess that gives "Occupational Hazards" a whole new perspective, as far as photography is concerned. :bsmilie:

Don't quote me though....I'm not a professional photographer.....in fact, I'm just a newbie. :embrass:

Sorry man, I'm quoting you hahaha

man.. gotta see psychologist for that, .. I'm mentally disturbed. :bigeyes:

We all started from newbie ay... and you'd learn more and accept more if you stay a newbie for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.