LoveBirds


Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

New Member
Sep 10, 2003
332
0
0
32
#2
nice.

i wonder how the picture would have turned out if they kissed under a "STOP" or "SLOW" sign :bsmilie:
 

Jun 8, 2004
23
0
0
#3
Waffle said:
nice.

i wonder how the picture would have turned out if they kissed under a "STOP" or "SLOW" sign :bsmilie:
Perhaps I shoulda sneaked behide slowly and added some background uh :bsmilie:
 

Jun 8, 2004
23
0
0
#5
Larren Chen said:
ya i agree... well nice candid shot... did they find out that u took pic of them ??? :think:
No not really, the guy was too busy. It was actually very hard to get the shot; not that I had to be invisible but, this guy had his hand under the woman's cloth hanki panki most of the time :bsmilie:

So my task was to wait until that guy took his hand out of her cloths.
 

microsmic

New Member
Mar 17, 2003
84
0
0
Visit site
#6
narcoleptic said:
No not really, the guy was too busy. It was actually very hard to get the shot; not that I had to be invisible but, this guy had his hand under the woman's cloth hanki panki most of the time :bsmilie:

So my task was to wait until that guy took his hand out of her cloths.

The Virtues of Patience pays off....everytime. :D
 

microsmic

New Member
Mar 17, 2003
84
0
0
Visit site
#8
narcoleptic said:
hahaa, ya.. but rather disgustingly though
Well...... I guess that gives "Occupational Hazards" a whole new perspective, as far as photography is concerned. :bsmilie:

Don't quote me though....I'm not a professional photographer.....in fact, I'm just a newbie. :embrass:
 

Jun 8, 2004
23
0
0
#9
microsmic said:
Well...... I guess that gives "Occupational Hazards" a whole new perspective, as far as photography is concerned. :bsmilie:

Don't quote me though....I'm not a professional photographer.....in fact, I'm just a newbie. :embrass:

Sorry man, I'm quoting you hahaha

man.. gotta see psychologist for that, .. I'm mentally disturbed. :bigeyes:

We all started from newbie ay... and you'd learn more and accept more if you stay a newbie for the rest of your life.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom