Not open for further replies.

futagoza

Dec 20, 2008
c&c most welcome and thanks for viewing ~ cheers mate

3116156832_db4d3c1822_o.jpg

sorry to nitpit

face = luv u
body = stay yr distance hor

think the two models tried hard but can tell they are not close .... hence not too convincing as per yr theme :)

btw the usual comment will be that the legs chopped off, seemed over sharpened, blemish on guy's hand shld be ps off, girl's hair messy etc etc etc.

2cents worth :)

the main thing that strikes me is the distance between their bodies.
way too far apart in my opinion.

thanks ya' all for the comment ~ cheers mate !

#2 refers,

very funny comment but it's true...body language not enough.
I'll say...3/4 shot ? Photographer call the card.

I thought he is going for his holiday ?

thanks ya all for the comment ~ cheers ! :)

Many have said it, but many have also forgotten, it's the photographer's job to make sure the image/look/theme/mood/feel are executed accordingly.

I am not sure why this image is posted here? The lack of body chemistry have destroy this picture completely.

Please bare in mind, body contact does not necessarily means chemistry. There are many ways to posed the 2 models without extensive body contacts and yet achieve the result needed. As it is, nope.

Many have said it, but many have also forgotten, it's the photographer's job to make sure the image/look/theme/mood/feel are executed accordingly.

I am not sure why this image is posted here? The lack of body chemistry have destroy this picture completely.

Please bare in mind, body contact does not necessarily means chemistry. There are many ways to posed the 2 models without extensive body contacts and yet achieve the result needed. As it is, nope.

thank you for your comment. appreaciate it and cheers mate ~! :)

Geee I just tot the guy in the picture has a hard on and did not want to put her in an embarrassing situation..

Geee I just tot the guy in the picture has a hard on and did not want to put her in an embarrassing situation..

you have very good imagination ~ thanks for your comment :)

:embrass:

That's how i was during prom night... hahahaha
wow that's funny. haha you don't get to talk to girls much?

futagoza> i understand you're trying to have the sun sort of behind their heads, but i think it might make a better picture if the horizon wasn't right across the heads.

thanks for your advice, deeply appreaciate it and will take note of it ~
cheers mate !

Status
Not open for further replies.