Love never ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewahooka

Apr 5, 2008
this was taken at istana park on the mayday hoildays
taken with a D80 and 18-200 lens

the couple was just so loving and adorable. the man was looking for his shoes, and his wife soon joined in . only to realise it was in front of him all the time.

C&C please!

cheers
joel

2477029297_5d4f00e746_b.jpg

the top part of the green grass is a bit brighter than the surrounding grasses....Thus it causes distraction.

Very nice pic in terms of composition. Very lovely couple as i can see...

Btw, did u also put filter over it? There seem to be a tint...a tobacco tint color...?

the top part of the green grass is a bit brighter than the surrounding grasses....Thus it causes distraction.

Very nice pic in terms of composition. Very lovely couple as i can see...

Btw, did u also put filter over it? There seem to be a tint...a tobacco tint color...?

-actually i kinda like the way it is with the green grass on the top brighter. i felt it made the background somewhat more interesting. decided to leave it that way.... what do you people think?:dunno:

-nope. there wasn't any filter on. most of the work was done on photoshop. just played with the saturation, colour balance and lens correction....the original was rather boring and plain actually

i tend to agree that the top bright portion is distracting.. nothing interesting about it as its just the same grass as the foreground, only that its brighter.. or highlighted.

but other than that, i simply love the feel of the picture :thumbsup: .. may i know at what focal length this was taken?

thanks!

the focal length 170
f 5.6
exposure 1/125

-actually i kinda like the way it is with the green grass on the top brighter. i felt it made the background somewhat more interesting. decided to leave it that way.... what do you people think?:dunno:

-nope. there wasn't any filter on. most of the work was done on photoshop. just played with the saturation, colour balance and lens correction....the original was rather boring and plain actually

nope, the brighter top simply distracts one from the couple. there are two solutions to correcting this - either clone the brighter part out, or you can try using layers if you're familiar with it to lwoer the brightness and then eraser to reveal the other parts to "equalise" the exposure.

either that or you could simply just crop more aggressively.

this is a very nice shot, btw. do you have more of them? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.