Love me Tender :: Julia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Almost decided not to process this one, shoot a bit too much last month.. :confused:

Guess super late better than never.. just pp a few shots thou..
:embrass:

97941993.jpg

97942026.jpg

97942106.jpg

Bro.. Looking at these shots makes me excited for our upcoming shoot :p

Pics 1, 2, and 3 are heavenly. I LOVE what you did with 3. The model looks divine, and your photography is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!

I'm Jealous. LOL. If I were the model, I'd worship you. It's true that you turn ordinary girls into princesses :heart:

I definitely prefer your angmoh girl series than your singaporean XMM series... :)

Thanks Jess, glad u like the series..

I was wondering why she did that pose in #3 a couple of times, I didnt ask but I try to make some sense out of it, like placing a heart in between.. should be higher but I dont want to block her face.. ^^

I know no black magic lah, feeling pressure liaoz... & I think julia is quite a bit more than ordinary girl too.. hehee.

BTW, julia is also a XMM, can u guess her age? ;)

Bro.. Looking at these shots makes me excited for our upcoming shoot :p

Pics 1, 2, and 3 are heavenly. I LOVE what you did with 3. The model looks divine, and your photography is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!

I'm Jealous. LOL. If I were the model, I'd worship you. It's true that you turn ordinary girls into princesses :heart:

I definitely prefer your angmoh girl series than your singaporean XMM series...

#2 & #3 ..... are really nice. Guess I have to learn more skllis.

Your photos are all very nice but if I were to nitpick, I'd say that in Picture No. 3, the right part of the chin appears to me to be slightly OOF. Only slightly, mind you. Was this shot in a studio or outdoors - maybe you can look at your aperture.

wah Bro, these are really beautifully done. Add your borders are just getting better.

well done. Glad you posted the photos!!!

:thumbsup:

To syl, these are shot outdoor....

wow she's damn fair sia :lovegrin:

You have been shooting quite a fair bit recently yah? :bsmilie:

Great seies as usual. Post processing is just superb! :thumbsup:

Thanks.. I also constantly learning & trying new tricks too.. ^^

#2 & #3 ..... are really nice. Guess I have to learn more skllis.

Thanks! point noted but u r really meticulous.. :eek:

Usually if I can get the 2nd eye 80% in focus I close 1 eye & let it pass the QC already.. :bsmilie:

Yup, like mentioned this was shot outdoors, but ivan set it up like indoor studio shoot, with all the reflectors and wind machine.. hehee

Your photos are all very nice but if I were to nitpick, I'd say that in Picture No. 3, the right part of the chin appears to me to be slightly OOF. Only slightly, mind you. Was this shot in a studio or outdoors - maybe you can look at your aperture.

Thanks bro, the border ideas are copycat from mags lah.. hehee
;)

wah Bro, these are really beautifully done. Add your borders are just getting better.

well done. Glad you posted the photos!!!

:thumbsup:

To syl, these are shot outdoor....

Yup.. very very fair indeed..
if spot meter off her face must compensate exposure hard hard +++
:bsmilie:

wow she's damn fair sia :lovegrin:

Thanks for the woooo~ing .. hehee

another woooo series from kongo~~

Yah.. suffering from fatique liaoz.. haha

Thanks bro! But I find fair ang moh girls very easy to process, a little bit of color adj the skin tone already come out swee swee..

Tidying up hairs flying in wrong directions takes more time thou..

You have been shooting quite a fair bit recently yah? :bsmilie:

Great seies as usual. Post processing is just superb! :thumbsup:

Yup.. very very fair indeed..
if spot meter off her face must compensate exposure hard hard +++

Thanks for the woooo~ing .. hehee

not wooing man...swooning! :bsmilie: wonder if she's from siberia:dunno: any lensbaby shots?

Only knows she's from Russia, whether Siberia not sure leh, nvr ask..

Didnt know siberia also produces beauty, tot the tigers there are more famous.. perhaps it's the land that produces beauty & the beast.. :bsmilie:

Never own any lensbaby leh..

not wooing man...swooning! :bsmilie: wonder if she's from siberia:dunno: any lensbaby shots?

Only knows she's from Russia, whether Siberia not sure leh, nvr ask..

Didnt know siberia also produces beauty, tot the tigers there are more famous.. perhaps it's the land that produces beauty & the beast.. :bsmilie:

Never own any lensbaby leh..

i've known some women from siberia. trust me they are beautiful. dun have lensbaby? so that other one you took it using someone else's i take it?

omg heavenly chioness. im going to turn lesbian like right now if all the girls looked like that T_T

OK, no prob, I trust u.. can someone organise a oversea model shooting trip to siberia next? :bsmilie:

I think you are refering to the crystal on a motorbike pic right? I had replied u actually, it was not taken with a lensbaby, I just applied a zoom/blur filter during pp..
:)

i've known some women from siberia. trust me they are beautiful. dun have lensbaby? so that other one you took it using someone else's i take it?

Thanks felicia.. :)

But don't do that lah..
you will create 2 more lonely male in the world.. T_T .. :bsmilie:

omg heavenly chioness. im going to turn lesbian like right now if all the girls looked like that T_T

OK, no prob, I trust u.. can someone organise a oversea model shooting trip to siberia next? :bsmilie:

I think you are refering to the crystal on a motorbike pic right? I had replied u actually, it was not taken with a lensbaby, I just applied a zoom/blur filter during pp..
:)

ah oops i didn't see that reply i think i only saw the bit you said you are jedi also. and about siberia...lol i'm not organizer la nor do i want to be one :p although my russian friends are bugging me to visit and do shoots with them...:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.