Love experts pls help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kit_fisto

May 25, 2005
At home
Need some help here...really wish to ask her out for a date during VDay.
I noticed this girl from my school for quite some time now. I had a little crush on her, but I dont know what happened, about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy. She has a really really really really really really GORGEOUS smile...:lovegrin:, radiant skin, pretty eyes...:heart: :heart: Then i'm the sort of guy who is super shy....really want to talk to her but I just dont know how. We made eye contact for a couple of times, but it was quick, so I cant really see her experssion. And I think she notices that I keep looking at her.
BTW she's from China and she has 2 friends that are always with her. Any tips and tricks for me?? Sorry for the long post...

I encourage you to go up to her and ask her .... :)

Which school is that ?? :think:

kit_fisto said:
Need some help here...really wish to ask her out for a date during VDay.
I noticed this girl from my school for quite some time now. I had a little crush on her, but I dont know what happened, about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy. She has a really really really really really really GORGEOUS smile...:lovegrin:, radiant skin, pretty eyes...:heart: :heart: Then i'm the sort of guy who is super shy....really want to talk to her but I just dont know how. We made eye contact for a couple of times, but it was quick, so I cant really see her experssion. And I think she notices that I keep looking at her.
BTW she's from China and she has 2 friends that are always with her. Any tips and tricks for me?? Sorry for the long post...

what does nationality have to do with love? comrades?

Do you have her picture? got her contacts? u need help from a professional, i can help u sian her, date her, spend the valentine with her... just pay me to make her happy... :bsmilie:

else, since u know your weakness, den overcome it lor, no pain no gain... (but den again... i am like u lah, but girls come to me instead, so i got nothing to be bothered about...) :bsmilie:

Too much time, nothing to do? Go shoot better.

eh....... "about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy" this is called an inflatuation.....

i mean u dun even know her man....

anyways... one thing i learnt travelling in my earlier years in Japan as a teenager was that if u ask u got a 50% chance.... if u dun ask, u got 0 chance.... believe this or not...its really up to u.....

cheerios...

Rule 1: Act fast and beat the competition.

Rule 2: Observe her character and don;t act too rashly (during your date ;) ).

Rule 3: ........Good luck.

Just do it. I used to be extra super shy as well, then one day I realised that there was nothing to lose and decided that I would just do it! I decided that I would rather die regretting the things that I had done, then regretting the things that I wished I had done. Case in point - I saw a girl I thought was really attractive walking down the street (with a friend), walked up to her, introduced myself and asked her out to dinner - 10 years later, we're happily married with a couple of kids - don't let that scare you though ;)

Go and ask her ba...test test water...;p

Witness said:
eh....... "about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy" this is called an inflatuation.....

anyways... one thing i learnt travelling in my earlier years in Japan as a teenager was that if u ask u got a 50% chance.... if u dun ask, u got 0 chance.... believe this or not...its really up to u.....

cheerios...
I ditto the underlined.... :thumbsup:

3hrs+ on the bullet train going all the way frm Tokyo to Sendai, she was standing opposite me and we were exchanging glances and since I'd never opened my mouth, my chances of sian-ing the lady was basically zero, nada, kosong, zlitch, rei. :bsmilie:

kit_fisto, do or die. Take it in ur stride like a true Man. MTL, Gogogogogogogo

Witness said:

cheerios...

but in sg & china scenario, have to bear in mind too... ask & u may not be granted as well... cos there is a proverb, shi bai shi cheng gong de lao mu... :bsmilie: chinese girls really like to play hard to get...

cyber_m0nkey said:
Just do it. I used to be extra super shy as well, then one day I realised that there was nothing to lose and decided that I would just do it! I decided that I would rather die regretting the things that I had done, then regretting the things that I wished I had done. Case in point - I saw a girl I thought was really attractive walking down the street (with a friend), walked up to her, introduced myself and asked her out to dinner - 10 years later, we're happily married with a couple of kids - don't let that scare you though ;)
This is one 'happily ever after' success story.

Sigh.... When's my turn for a happily ever after? :(

cyber_m0nkey said:

Words of the day......:thumbsup:

Just in case it doesn't work at the first time,
you can keep try it again....and again.....and again....and again....

No pain, No gain.

Just do it!

espn said:
What's there to be jealous? I'm not even interested.
If she's dancing around u in the most orpit dress ever, big thick glasses, braces, bad teeth & breath holding a D2x....

Interested? :embrass:

jsbn said:
If she's dancing around u in the most orpit dress ever, big thick glasses, braces, bad teeth & breath holding a D2x....

Interested? :embrass:
No :sticktong not even with D3X :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
but in sg & china scenario, have to bear in mind too... ask & u may not be granted as well... cos there is a proverb, shi bai shi cheng gong de lao mu... :bsmilie: chinese girls really like to play hard to get...

nah... no wonder i can understand chinese.....hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.