Lousy Taxi service - CITYCAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyan

Jan 5, 2005
PR
Sorry guys... early in the morning, just want to vent some anger....

Anyone of you have experience bad/lousy service from CITYCAB?

I think I have ENOUGH from CITYCAB. Crap services man.... don't know the route, don't tell you, give them instruction on the route, still don't follow, act blur after mistake made, they made the mistake, and they still tell you off.... really RUDE man.... and not to mention, most expensive cab service in town.... I think they should just closed shop.... :angry::angry::angry:

Since cab driver loves to 'miss' passenger, I will also 'miss/avoid' CITYCAB.....

I hope someone from CITYCAB service read this man.... wake up your DAM* idea!!! :angry:

I seldom want to flag a CityCab when i see it. i find the eventual fare when at destination always more than Comfort or the rest.

Me n wife kenna from a comfort cab recently. Uncle keep talking on the phone n let him be. Then I sense something wrong when he abt to make a right turn. I got :angry: and scolded him. My wife also blur one as she don't know the route well. In the end, the cab driver offer me a discount but I told him that we want the time, not the money. :sticktong

Well, typically I flag down Comfort cabs.

SMRT Cabs... well... O~K L~A~H.
CityCabs and the smaller cab companies? Not very sure.

But Comfort gets my vote. :) Definitely.

jsbn said:
Well, typically I flag down Comfort cabs.

SMRT Cabs... well... O~K L~A~H.
CityCabs and the smaller cab companies? Not very sure.

But Comfort gets my vote. :) Definitely.

Comfort gets my vote too... :thumbsup: CITYCAB :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Write in and kaupeh lor. Too many crappy cabbies around. Sometimes we do come across good ones though. Sometimes I feel sad for them, having to be on the road for so many hours with the number of crappy drivers here.

I agree you should just write in. Feedback to the cab companies will improve service. With email, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

I know most cab companies have a service policy. If a certain driver gets 3 complaints, he will be suspended for a period of time. Make sure you complain only when it is really bad.

i feel making noise here also no point.

better if u write to the the company itself to complain.
we cannot do anything right?

I thought it more depends on the driver rather than the company :sweat:

But I still hate those taxi that won't stop for picking up passenger during peak hour, and rather wait for on-call :complain:

Instead of push the whole lot of 6,000+ drivers into the ditch, write to company and single out the bad individual. I commute via Taxi everyday, I meet with bad drivers or rather drivers with real problems about once a month.

zcf said:
I thought it more depends on the driver rather than the company :sweat:

But I still hate those taxi that won't stop for picking up passenger during peak hour, and rather wait for on-call :complain:

I agree with zcf. Taxi drivers always taking advantage of the demand for taxis during peak hours. They rather cruise around empty and wait for calls. Perhaps the LTA should scrap the on-call charges. With so many cabs around cabbies will have no choice but to pick up pax.

Adam CP Ang said:
I agree with zcf. Taxi drivers always taking advantage of the demand for taxis during peak hours. They rather cruise around empty and wait for calls. Perhaps the LTA should scrap the on-call charges. With so many cabs around cabbies will have no choice but to pick up pax.

these are simply foolish drivers ... giving excuse to LTA to issue more licenses and putting more taxi on the road.

i wonder writing in to their company got effect ??

i have written in few times to different company, but always got this reply.. "thanks for the feedback. a record has been recorded in the driver folders. bla bla bla..."

but is there any "action" done? i dun know.. not really expecting any "action" but ....

k3nn3th03 said:
but is there any "action" done? i dun know.. not really expecting any "action" but ....

I have heard drivers telling me about special invitation to the office because of complaints. so there is some "action", as for the corrective measure, there are too many taxis compared to drivers, so I don't think it will be too harsh.

wrx_sti_22b said:
I seldom want to flag a CityCab when i see it. i find the eventual fare when at destination always more than Comfort or the rest.
agree with u......citycab's meter jump the fastest coz they increase $0.10 for every 225m(if i remenber correctly) compared to other companies which is 230m(if i remember correctly) & $0.10 for 25secs of stopping compared to other companies which is 30secs of stopping. :angry:

polo_pro10 said:
agree with u......citycab's meter jump the fastest coz they increase $0.10 for every 225m(if i remenber correctly) compared to other companies which is 230m(if i remember correctly) & $0.10 for 25secs of stopping compared to other companies which is 30secs of stopping. :angry:

ok.. that its... will try not to take CITY anymore if i can choose.. :(

polo_pro10 said:

This is the case before they merge, Citycab and comfort are the same now.

http://www.comfort-transportation.com.sg/rates_charges.html

http://www.citycab.com.sg/travelwus/charges.htm#meter

cheers

I take Taxis everyday for my work. The worst case I encounter was when I left my mobile in the taxi. I realise this immediately and tried to call the CAB the phone rang nobody picked up. Call Comfort hotline and inform them of the CAB number and time I alighted. They could not contact the taxi driver. Lost my phone.

I was invole in 2 minor accidents in taxis one in SMRT and the other by City CAB. So it really depends on the taxi driver not the CAB driver.

jhansolo said:

The Yellow Top cabs are also in the Comfort Delgro group. Those Yellow Top with the logo by the side (they look newer too), compared to those really private yellow top cabs (usually they are old and stinky).

CityCab = Comfort Cab.

I think generally Taxi services in Singapore are quite average, although I have seen some really good service oriented driver, but how many are there? Just one bad service is enough to condem the whole industry.

Have you ever book a cab, then it says.. Taxi will arrive in 7min. then when you reach the wating area in 5 mins, the cab driver is already there and kanna scolded for been late??? He just drive off.. complain to comfort also no followup.

.. I gave up.. sometime as long as I can go back home safely, I am contended.

Status
Not open for further replies.