Lots of Olympus C2100UZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by minitaz
may I know how to get a price of $950 for C2100 at AP? dun mind no gifts or what.... cos yesterday went there and a guy quoted me $1288 for it... with additional 128MB SmartMedia.... :(

and he mentioned something abt it being a 'Special Offer that will end after CNY'.....
ASK Jayan to go with you. ;)

Originally posted by minitaz
may I know how to get a price of $950 for C2100 at AP? dun mind no gifts or what.... cos yesterday went there and a guy quoted me $1288 for it... with additional 128MB SmartMedia.... :(

and he mentioned something abt it being a 'Special Offer that will end after CNY'.....

Which yr's CNY??? ;)

The DC ($1,000) + 128MB SM card ($90) + Hoya 49mm UV filter ($10) should be no more than $1100, and that should also incl GST.

Originally posted by Kevin
Minitaz, why don'y you go with Linus together, nore bargaining power! ;)

Check this out! http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=9537#post9537

Minitaz, u 'jio' ppl who're intereted to buy the C-2100uz from here and HWZ...then go down together to AP/CP/wherever....buy in bulk (at least 2 to 3 units + some accessories like 128MB SM or UV filters) sure can get a much better deal (more discount, freebies etc...)

Originally posted by Jayan

Minitaz, u 'jio' ppl who're intereted to buy the C-2100uz from here and HWZ...then go down together to AP/CP/wherever....buy in bulk (at least 2 to 3 units + some accessories like 128MB SM or UV filters) sure can get a much better deal (more discount, freebies etc...)

seems like AP is running down on stocks liao

TO ALL: those who wanna buy 2100uz please contact me asap.

Originally posted by Linus

seems like AP is running down on stocks liao

TO ALL: those who wanna buy 2100uz please contact me asap.

Have u post in HWZ also???

Status
Not open for further replies.