Lots of Guns, a girl, and even more guns - An Independent Action Movie (In Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get it seen, and build up a viewbase

Wondering where do you get all your weaponary..? The shop @ army market level 3?

Pretty good.
appreciate all your hard work that went into the production
hope to see more =)

Pretty cool work! But the age group in the film, is abit uniform...

Can go fancier with the art direction and angle. If you need advice in your next film, do PM me ;)

Thanks for watching! Yeap - hah thats another reason for posting

just watched the trailer.. sorry man.. i've got something against suits with white sneakers. It just irks me.. thewhite shoes are just so shouting for attention and spoils the 'professional' look.

D'oh! I didn't notice that. I thought only the security guard wore white shoes...

just watched vendetta...AC boys speaking canto? haha...never would have expected that..not bad for non-film students..at least i found it interesting :) only problem i have is the way the guns are held..sure kenna eff by saahgent and the shoes, as mentioned by yanyewkay :bsmilie:

good try thou

maybe you should have asked from people who have knowledge on close quarter combat and tactical moves...

that would make the show more realistic.

i agree on the chicken wings part.... negative demonstration la that one...

is a very good effort.

the only problem is still singaporeans. the pronouncation is still horrible. subititles will do it justice.

done on FCP or something else?

invest on lighting equipment. it is very important.

also do video. was formally from catholic high.

now my school offers nothing. so stuck to academic and photography. LOL.

very well done, me and wife enjoyed it very well... :D

apart from the lacking realism on the police, another thing is I felt the voices soft compared to the sound effect, if you could tune up the voices a bit it'll be nice...

If you need help with the combat scenes can PM me.

It's very healthy to haave young people starting out, today I saw another group at Suntec city filming.

Do carry on the good job and there will be plenty out there who are willing to lend a hand.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.