LOTR2: must see (spoiler alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Wide, passionate, and imaginative, I like it! blowing Harry Potter and 007 away. It's the best one I have wathed recently. Lots of telephoto and close wide angle perspectives, I was enjoying the way it was shot. :D

Highly recommended!

me big fan of Saruman... or whatever Christopher Lee is called there...

yeah great scenes but the ending not up to standard leh

ending unlike the book

never mention abt gandalf retrieving the stone from sarumon

abt 70% follow the book

4 stars out of 5 i would give though :)

I am reading the novels now, quite hard and time consuming, coz they are in my palm:bsmilie:

I think this time sequel is better than Fellowship of the Rings. What I like particularly is the battle of Helm's Deep, it is very grand. Enjoy the movie very much.... :gbounce:

Originally posted by hanoman
I think this time sequel is better than Fellowship of the Rings. What I like particularly is the battle of Helm's Deep, it is very grand. Enjoy the movie very much.... :gbounce:

Shhh.... let the rest watch it first!

I like that scene too, and the trees.... :p

ending unlike the book never mention abt gandalf retrieving the stone from sarumon

:kok:

Arghhh!! I have not watched it yet now I know the ending!!!!

:kok: :kok:

Don't worry about it, that's the ending of the book, you still won't know what's the exact ending of the movie. Unless someone gonna spoil the fun and reveal it here.... :(

Tomshen, u shld go and buy the hardcovers and slowly enjoy the book rather than read it over a Palm. Trust me, the experience is different. Btw, I had read and re read the 3 vols ard 4 times(Since secondary school). U shld also consider The Hobbit, a prelude to LOTR.

Don't worry about it, that's the ending of the book, you still won't know what's the exact ending of the movie. Unless someone gonna spoil the fun and reveal it here....

*gremlin standing by with a BIG hammer waiting...*:devil:

i am a hardcore movie fan. watched the LOTR1 but quite disappointed. i agree that some scenes and parts are excellent in LOTR1 but overall not impressed at all.

what abt the LOTR2 comparing the LOTR1?

Originally posted by liuhao
i am a hardcore movie fan. watched the LOTR1 but quite disappointed. i agree that some scenes and parts are excellent in LOTR1 but overall not impressed at all.

Watch it!

I don't listen to others reviews when it come to movies... :bsmilie:
And that spoil the mood of those who wants to watch it happily.

Originally posted by kongg
Tomshen, u shld go and buy the hardcovers and slowly enjoy the book rather than read it over a Palm. Trust me, the experience is different. Btw, I had read and re read the 3 vols ard 4 times(Since secondary school). U shld also consider The Hobbit, a prelude to LOTR.
Is it? A friend bought it, maybe borrow from her to enjoy?

For all that enjoyed the movie, do take teh time to read the book. Don't be put off by it's thickness. If thats the case, get the collection with seperate volumes. Thinner and more managable.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by tomshen
Wide, passionate, and imaginative, I like it! blowing Harry Potter and 007 away. It's the best one I have wathed recently. Lots of telephoto and close wide angle perspectives, I was enjoying the way it was shot. :D

Highly recommended!

yup watch it last nite ... EXCELLENT !! better than the first LOTR1

esp the last part ... :D ha i think i need to change my character in Diablo 2 and Neverwinter nite to archer .... i simply like the way he/they shoot the arrows !!!

Originally posted by liuhao

you will not be disappointed :D more action packed than LOTR1.

:rolleyes: dun meet the wrong audience that's all !! i was :devil: infront of some hardcore fan ... screaming and moving ( like an earthquake . ) ;( ;(

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Urgh! Moderators please delete the thread! :D
Sorry AG,,
There is nothing wrong in this tread that warrant a closure. All they are saying that it a good show and such and IT THE TRUTH that is is good!

Esp the Helm Deep hard......
They way they fought! The despair the will .. damm bloody good!
It a must watch!

*Oso the part on the tree meeting... hehhahhhaa *

Status
Not open for further replies.