Lost Wallet of CF and XD cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
:cry: I lost 5 1 Gig and 1 256 CF cards of various brands and some XD cards.
If anyone happened to find anything of that sort in Budget terminal on Sunday morning 24th Jun 2006 and wish to return to me, I will be grateful. Thanks :)

Nisa said:
If anyone happened to find anything of that sort in Budget terminal on Sunday morning 24th Jun 2006 and wish to return to me, I will be grateful. Thanks :)

tough call....

Nisa said:

Hi Nisa,

Sorry to hear you lost your cards. I do hope some kind person returns them to you :)

Best of luck to you.

Cheers :)

:eek: Oh dear, hope you able to get them back.

crazypaladin said:
Prices of CF and xD cards have dropped. Time to buy those bigger capacities cards and not struggle whether to buy or not... :p
:nono:
It is not the CF or XD cards matter, what matter most are the things inside the cards...

Nisa said:

go and buy a new one.

Nisa said:

Hi Nisa,

So sorry to hear that. Hope that some kind souls will find it and return to you.
Best of Luck.

Nisa said:
U know where i can get it in Singapore? ;p

You can contact Doug, the main guy behind the brand, to give you some info. You can get him via Doug_Murdoch [at] ThinkTankPhoto.com.

So far, I haven't misplaced my card wallet yet.

There exists another version made by the company for another forum, right at the top of the page:
http://www.sportsshooter.com/store.html

Hope this same fate never befalls another person again.

Status
Not open for further replies.