LOST V on channel 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaming

Oct 22, 2006
LOST fans, showing tonight at 12am. :)

Watched the entire season a few months back.. I'm still very lost! Can't wait for the last season to air.

Watched the entire season a few months back.. I'm still very lost! Can't wait for the last season to air.

I watched Season one , I already lost :p

Err.... I've watch every Season from the beginning.... and think I do get the story. Season 5 is best season so far.... mainly because it explain alot of what happened before Season 5 itself. I'm waiting for Season 6 (final Season) to end it all....

Anyone watching - Dexter, Bones, House MD, Reaper, True Blood, Supernatural....etc :sweat:

Anyone watching - Dexter, Bones, House MD, Reaper, True Blood, Supernatural....etc :sweat:

stick to the topic else this thread will become OT. You can open a new thread on Series show. I watched House MD from S1 to S5.

I'm still lost on this show.:bsmilie: I watched it yesterday and i was like ???????:dunno:

GMAN

the ending of Season 5 is BAM!!!
Superb man can't wait for may 2010..def my fave tv series.
Btw, anyone tempted to buy the Dharma Initiative coveralls?
Saw them for sale at ABC store :D

the ending of Season 5 is BAM!!!
Superb man can't wait for may 2010..def my fave tv series.
Btw, anyone tempted to buy the Dharma Initiative coveralls?
Saw them for sale at ABC store :D

More interested in the Coffee Mug....

Mmm.... do you think they also sell those 'Dharma' Beer and Breakfast Cereal ?? :bsmilie:

I agree S5 the best season so far with many qns answered. You get a better picture of the whole story now.

I agree S5 the best season so far with many qns answered. You get a better picture of the whole story now.

But I'm wondering what the 'Smoke Monster' really is..... the same 'stuff' that was release due to the drilling ?? Or protector of Jacob (master of the island)..... :sweat:

what nonsense the show, I watched from Season 1 to Season 2, that was the original and the best, after that i realsied the director started adding in nonsense to pull the show further. 1st season and 2nd ok, natural stuff on island. . new foot print etc, its ok. After that, some lady come out all of a sudden, after that, some polar bear come out in tropical island ?!, and nonsense Smoke monster come out, and next i see the next epi sea on TV, so many new people, like the Island is a country like that. what next ? Dinosaur on the island ? Or 7 Eleven open shop there? DO not watch it already as it's wasting my time.

Last edited:
what nonsense the show, I watched from Season 1 to Season 2, that was the original and the best, after that i realsied the director started adding in nonsense to pull the show further. 1st season and 2nd ok, natural stuff on island. . new foot print etc, its ok. After that, some lady come out all of a sudden, after that, some polar bear come out in tropical island ?!, and nonsense Smoke monster come out, and next i see the next epi sea on TV, so many new people, like the Island is a country like that. what next ? Dinosaur on the island ? Or 7 Eleven open shop there? DO not watch it already as it's wasting my time.

Of course the show doesn't fit everyone. Hope u find a show tat wastes yr time wisely :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.