lost the canon cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtm78

Feb 7, 2009
if i lost the canon cd.. where can i get a copy? can i just borrow and load from anyone? i am using a 350d by the way

if i lost the canon cd.. where can i get a copy? can i just borrow and load from anyone? i am using a 350d by the way

u do mean the utility cd rite? if so i would suppose borrowing from a friend should pose no problems. if you really need a copy then perhaps you could go down to CSC to ask if they have copies ...

u do mean the utility cd rite? if so i would suppose borrowing from a friend should pose no problems. if you really need a copy then perhaps you could go down to CSC to ask if they have copies ...

i call up canon.. the lady ask me to borrow from my friend.. anyone has it here can burn me a copy?

I have 35OD disc ...

Which one you need !? Driver or the program one.

U need it urgently ? i can help u to burn : )

Last edited:
I have 35OD disc ...

Which one you need !? Driver or the program one.

U need it urgently ? i can help u to burn : )

hey, thanks.. i appreciate that.. i PM-ed you...

Thank you Love_sky for passing me the drivers and softwares...

Last edited:
thanks bro, i called up canon, they say the online downloads is only for updates...

Yes it is actually only for update.
Try search CS, previously there is a similar case iirc, there is actually a way to download a small little plugin and 'cheat' the computer u already have a 'copy' of the software installed, then the pc will allow you to install the 'updates' which will finally installed the program into your pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.