LOST: Please help Loevy come home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peewee

Dec 2, 2005
SUnny Island
Hi guys, I need a very big help from all the brothers and sisters here.

LOEVY IS LOST since 13 July.

She was lost in Tanjong Katong area.. Those who work or live around there pls do look out for her..

COLOUR: White with beige/brown patches

SIZE: MID SIZE (Long legs)

COLLAR: YES, a blue collar on but with no tags (she's just rehomed recently and a tag wasnt made yet)

CHARACTERISTICS: TIMID

IF YOU SPOT HER, PLEASE CALL 97615787 or 9455 1397 IMMEDIATELY

IF YOU SPOT HER.. PLEASE DO THESE:

1) CALL the numbers listed above

2) FOLLOW HER CLOSELY behind her.. can try squatting down and call her name

3) DO NOT chase her!!

4) DO NOT scream and shout at her!!

5) TAKE NOTE of the road names you are at and tell us specifically where you are at the point of time

She should be around THIS AREA or FURTHER.

LOST.jpg

Loevy2006070912.jpg

Loevy2006070910.jpg

Loevy2006070908.jpg

i'm staying somewhere near eunos which isn't very far away from katong. i'll keep a lookout for her if i'm going cycling in that area later =)

Thank you very, very much! The owner and his friends have been conducting search parties almost everynight. He is very worried especially of the recent rainfalls.

yeah.jpg

Maybe you check with the small temple at Ipoh Lane next to the mosque?
They already have 2 dogs there and they might have taken in your lost dog.
Hopefully your dog is there.

Check up with SPCA too. Someone might have found your dog but did not see your poster and sent it there.

xray: thanks for the lead! i'll let the owner know asap!

kiat: sure, will do!

longkangman: do you mean doggiesite.com? yes, we (the owner and I) are all from there. We are hoping to increase the awareness in other forums.

raptor84: I'm not sure if Loevy was from MUtt n Kittens but she got a sister called Daevy also for adoption as well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and concern. Please continue to keep a look out for Loevy!

yeah.jpg

Then it definately was form there cauase she was from my kennel. I am taking care of Davey now :D Best of luck to your search.

What a coincidence!

For latest update on the search for Loevy, please see this thread if it's not too much trouble.

because I don't log in here often and may not be able to post the latest update in time. You may need to sign up to see the thread, though.

Thanks alot!

yeah.jpg

Did you try AVA and SPCA? A dog that size and obviously a mongrel would most likey have been picked up by them especially if there were complains from residents.

centuryegg said:
Did you try AVA and SPCA? A dog that size and obviously a mongrel would most likey have been picked up by them especially if there were complains from residents.
Did that already. They even called the dept that collects roadkill but no news.

Davey is pretty scared of people she does not know and will tend to avoid them. It wook her abour 2 weeks before she even approached me in the kennel. It would be quite hard to find her given such a character. Best of luck once again.

the search party has decided to search for her at 4am where there's lesser people and lesser noise.

LOEVY IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

a group of boys saw her and followed her to PAYA LEBAR MRT!!

they called the owner immediately and he went down and its her..

HOWEVER, she's limping and her leg is injured... suspect dog fight...

but its okay.. THE GOOD NEWS IS.. SHE IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED IN SEARCHING FOR HER~!!!

She's very skinny now with couple of wounds... will be bringing her to the vet tmr morning since now so late.. and will feed her GOODY FOOD so that she will plump up fast fast!!!!!!!

peewee said:
LOEVY IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

She's very skinny now with couple of wounds... will be bringing her to the vet tmr morning since now so late.. and will feed her GOODY FOOD so that she will plump up fast
fast!!!!!!!

:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

peewee said:
LOEVY IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

She's very skinny now with couple of wounds... will be bringing her to the vet tmr morning since now so late.. and will feed her GOODY FOOD so that she will plump up fast fast!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.