Lost or Stolen Equipment Registry

Updated police found my LX3.

c500d.jpg

Hi there,
I lost my canon 500D black camera with lens (see details below).
It's pretty big in size and contains very important wedding photos. It was lost around Toh Yi Drive area or on taxi around 1am on 9 November 2009.
If found, please contact me at 90012910 or 63487738, email at kongba@gmail.com.
Will definitely be rewarded, i just need the wedding photos back please.

Serial numbers:
Camera - 0980335984
Lens - 5802004007

PLEASE HELP.

Hi! I found a site where you can post details of lost equipment. I was looking as Australia post lost a shipment of lenses form my bro.
I thought an employee may have sent it off somewhere..
Anyhow..Here is the site..
http://www.iwantmycameraback.com/index

Hi, my friend lost her camera at marina, if any of your somehow come across, this camera, do let me know. THANKS:):)

Camera Model: DSC-T70
Colour: Pink
Serial Number: 2476521

Hi, my friend lost her camera at marina, if any of your somehow come across, this camera, do let me know. THANKS:):)

Camera Model: DSC-T70
Colour: Pink
Serial Number: 2476521

Its a Sony right?

And you should include which part of marina.Marina Square?Marina Barrage?Marina Bay MRT?Marina Golf Course?Marina is very big u know?:sweat:

Its a Sony right?

And you should include which part of marina.Marina Square?Marina Barrage?Marina Bay MRT?Marina Golf Course?Marina is very big u know?:sweat:

lost at marina square between 8-10pm

Red Dot Photo had a Canon 35mm F1.4L stolen at our counter at the PCshow booth.

Date of Theft: 13th June 2010
Location: PCshow EastGear / RedDotPhoto booth, Level 6, Halll 601, booth B2001
Time: ~8pm
Serial no. 00034896

The Camera wasn't stolen as it was tied via metal cable to the display. We will report the theft of the lens to the police for fingerprint analysis on the body and especially the button for the release of the lens.

Last edited:
Red Dot Photo had a Canon 35mm F1.4L stolen at our counter at the PCshow booth.

Was it the same camera & lens that were used for Phottix Atlas demo ?
As I think there were many salespersons overthere, how come noone saw it happened ?

Just make it as a lesson. :nono:

Sadly the thief that broke into my careless husbands truck this past weekend does not know what type of a photo freak he violated.

On Thursday June 17th the following camera was stolen from Grenadier Village Apartments in Liverpool NY

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Silver
Serial # FN8JB016075
with a Lowepro camera bag,
2 lumix brand original batteries
and an 8gB SD memory card - honeymoon photos included

If ANYONE comes across this camera please
#1 - kick the man/woman that sold it to you in the face
#2 - contact me :)

Lost my Canon 450D with a 50mm f/1.8 lens in a red Crumpler bag on 21st June. The serial number is 4600019266. Thanks alot!

I Lost a whole set of Nikon camera gear worth at least 8K. Its was all in a bag pack. Stolen from my office.

All i want is the memory card returned as there are very important pictures on it. Please if the person who took it, Please just return the memory card. Drop in my mailbox thats all i ask. You should know where it is.

Hi all,

A D300 has been stolen and sold to someone. If you are the buyer and holding on to a D300 with serial number 6015914, 17-55mm Lens serial number 2098805, MB d10 Serial number 214295 please contact me as a reward will be given to you. The most important is the memory card. Or if not you can contact your local authorities as the police are looking for it. The culprit is already in police custody so its a matter of time before they contact you and may i warn you failing to report it is an offence and you will be prosecuted as well.

Thank you.

I can be contacted at email ramzly76@gmail.com

Hi all,

A D300 has been stolen and sold to someone. If you are the buyer and holding on to a D300 with serial number 6015914, 17-55mm Lens serial number 2098805, MB d10 Serial number 214295 please contact me as a reward will be given to you. The most important is the memory card. Or if not you can contact your local authorities as the police are looking for it. The culprit is already in police custody so its a matter of time before they contact you and may i warn you failing to report it is an offence and you will be prosecuted as well.

Thank you.

I can be contacted at email ramzly76@gmail.com

I Lost a whole set of Nikon camera gear worth at least 8K. Its was all in a bag pack. Stolen from my office.

All i want is the memory card returned as there are very important pictures on it. Please if the person who took it, Please just return the memory card. Drop in my mailbox thats all i ask. You should know where it is.

Different occasions ?

I lost my 17-40mm F4 L at bishan st 12 Blk 111 void deck on Sun, 26 Sept.

Serial no. is 00221756

Thanks.

Different occasions ?

Are D300 with serial number 6015914 + 17-55mm Lens serial number 2098805 + MB d10 Serial number 214295 the same with the Nikon camera gear worth at least 8K stolen from his office?

Hi all :(,

Lost the CF card today after a shoot in the Gallery Cafe. The pictures in the card are very important to me, if you've found it, I just need the photos, you can have the card.

Please, Please, if someone here picks it up, give me a call 90266954. Jude.

Thanks.

Lost in the mail:

A black Leica M9 serial number 3842121 and a 24mm F1.4 Summilux serial number 4084095. They cost me over $17,000. A reward will be given to anyone who can help me recover these items. Thanks.