Lost My Handphone : Contact Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_lim

Hi folks. I lost my handphone (AGAIN!!) and therefore lost all the contact numbers i have collected. So those folks who know me (and those who may want to be acquainted), pse pm or sms me at my new number 81123390!! Appreciate if you could state your CS nick and real name. Would like to keep in touch. Thks ............. t :( m

tom_lim said:
Hi folks. I lost my handphone (AGAIN!!) and therefore lost all the contact numbers i have collected. So those folks who know me (and those who may want to be acquainted), pse pm or sms me at my new number 81123390!! Appreciate if you could state your CS nick and real name. Would like to keep in touch. Thks ............. t :( m

So unluckily.. and again.. maybe its time for you to backup your sim card contact numbers this time. Oh.. want to keep contact with me or not ? ;p

You can use the Nokia s/w available from the website and use Infra-red to backup the information on your phone :)

Of course, you need an infra-red cable for the PC... :)

Wah Tom, new camera, new lens, new 2 x and now new hp :bsmilie:

ericp said:
Infra-red cable ? :what:

kinda defeat the purpose rite.. :bsmilie:

HP number starts with 8 has been announced since around march-april by IDA. It was announced in Straits Time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.