Lost my fz3 lens cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

xianglong

Jan 16, 2005
Just lost my fz3 lens cover, anyone has any idea how much this thing cost? Just came back from shanghai, somemore bought less than a week. Anyone selling it? =(

you didn't use the supplied thread to tie the lens cover to the camera? guess that you can get a generic 55mm one.

ok thanks for the information. I did not use the supplied thread because i did not know how to tie the thing to the camera. Can i use the supplied thread together with the generic cover?

I didn't know that a thread was supplied to tie the lens cover to the camera.
FZ20 package come with it or not? :dunno:
I wanted to buy one.

ZinY said:
I didn't know that a thread was supplied to tie the lens cover to the camera.
FZ20 package come with it or not? :dunno:
I wanted to buy one.

FZ20 doesn't has it. Only FZ3.
Just buy generic lens cap with strap. :think:

xianglong said:
ok thanks for the information. I did not use the supplied thread because i did not know how to tie the thing to the camera. Can i use the supplied thread together with the generic cover?

you can use it provided that the cover you buy has a hole at the side for the thread.

tying it is very easy, just like what you do when you tie the wrist cord to a handphone.

ask your mum to help if you still can't figure out. :D

hi guys... was at ms color earlier looking for a 55mm lens cap
he showed me a normal one dat has no holes for the thread.
he quoted 10 bucks..
anyone knows where the sell one dat has a center push and a hole for the thread???
thanks

quite reasonable enough i guess. will be making a trip to alan photo this coming saturday to see.. look

hi... went back to ms color dis afternoon and another guy wuoted a 55mm lens cap for 6 bucks

hehe
good thing i didnt get one earlier

p/s somtimes it pays to say no and walk away
hehe

ok guys thanks for the all information. i got the generic cap at 5 bucks from alan photo. Note that only 52mm cap fits, i got the 55mm but changed it later. Well better than nothing, although the original looks much better. Need to get a silver marker to write the lumix wording outside =(

Status
Not open for further replies.