Lost my DSLR

legendt

Aug 30, 2009
Hi guys, I lost my Canon 450D with a 50mm f/1.8 attached to it a couple of days ago in the Sengkang area. Its in a red Crumpler slingbag. If you do happen to chance upon it, or picked it up, pls let me know. Thanks! :)

Hi guys, I lost my Canon 450D with a 50mm f/1.8 attached to it a couple of days ago in the Sengkang area. Its in a red Crumpler slingbag. If you do happen to chance upon it, or picked it up, pls let me know. Thanks! :)

Sengkang east or west?
Crumpler 2,4,5,6,7,8MDH?

omg...how can u lost it.....

dun bother. if i had ur dslr i'll run long ago. best thing u can do is to report to canon, report to 2nd hand shops and report to police. the good thing abt dslrs now is that they are all IDed with their serial number. easy to find who has it i hope:thumbsup:

go make a police report

dun bother. if i had ur dslr i'll run long ago. best thing u can do is to report to canon, report to 2nd hand shops and report to police. the good thing abt dslrs now is that they are all IDed with their serial number. easy to find who has it i hope:thumbsup:

go make a police report

If you ask me, make police report... then how? Another person pick up also, I dunno what can be done if he doesn't return it. :dunno:

If you ask me, make police report... then how? Another person pick up also, I dunno what can be done if he doesn't return it. :dunno:

yep. so the next best step after report is to post ur serial number so we can help keep a look out if anyone is trying to sell the dslr liao.

apart from that its *kiss me goodbye* to the camera:bheart:

I would take the dslr, mount my 15-85 and use for myself. Sold my 500d see:bsmilie:

how did you lose it? was it stolen or did you just forget to take bag when you left. If it was stolen, just make a police report. If its the latter, hope that the person who picked it up is a CS member.

I'm embarrassed to say I left it at one of the void decks, haha. Extremely careless. At Compassvale Lane. Submitted a police report, but I kinda lost hope already.

I'm embarrassed to say I left it at one of the void decks, haha. Extremely careless. At Compassvale Lane. Submitted a police report, but I kinda lost hope already.

Maybe you want to post up the serial number of the equipment as mentioned earlier by of the people.

So that ppls and shops can help to lookup for it when that guys trying to sell it off.

Look out for suspicious ppl selling 450D with a 50mm f/1.8 at BS section.;)

POST THE SERIAL NUMBER...... got like 3 ppl here ask already u stun dun want post =.=
by posting we can identify if it appears on bns or stuff.

If I'm not wrong, it's 4600019266. Thanks guys.

see if we can ask admins to start a thread on lost serial codes. will help a lot

at least can claim insurance if it is insured.

anyways, the serial number is good enough, so that people who buy it will know that they are not buying stolen goods.

at least can claim insurance if it is insured.

anyways, the serial number is good enough, so that people who buy it will know that they are not buying stolen goods.

Didn't know got insurance for such things. Anyway for me if stolen then it's dao mei... then save up to buy a new one liao :dunno:

Most of us also don't check serial number when buying 2nd hand goods :sweat:

Didn't know got insurance for such things. Anyway for me if stolen then it's dao mei... then save up to buy a new one liao :dunno:

Most of us also don't check serial number when buying 2nd hand goods :sweat:

Must check, if found out that it is stolen good, bargain down to 50% of the asking price. :bsmilie:

thanks for all the help guys!