Lost my 50mm Len's Cover in (STGCC) MBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost

Dec 2, 2009
Is they anyone went to STGCC on Saturday and pickup a 50mm Len's cover on Saturday (31/08/13) around 2-230pm?

Please contact me at 96843282(Sean) thank you

Is they anyone went to STGCC on Saturday and pickup a 50mm Len's cover on Saturday (31/08/13) around 2-230pm?

Please contact me at 96843282(Sean) thank you

You might as well just buy a new third party one from peninsular. Not very expensive.

Non-branded lens caps are just a few bucks, and some are even better than original (coming with center pinch).

Hope someone picks it up. If not, it is inexpensive to replace. Fret not:)

just like the ultrasonic word on the cover... ^^
thanks for the suggestion guys~
this is will be my last move for sure ^^

Talk about loosing a lens cap. I lost my Carl Zeiss 200mm lens cap during 2011 Star Awards at RWS.Now
using a 3rd party with a centre pinch :cry: Oh well **** happens.

just like the ultrasonic word on the cover... ^^
thanks for the suggestion guys~
this is will be my last move for sure ^^

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/58mm-Len...820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d110ef96c

only S$4.xx and with the ultrasonic word.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Canon-Ul...5?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_216&hash=item19d9cdba6b

This one is a singapore online store, so should reach you fast.

wats the thread size?

(im selling one..brand new..with the wording there..keen pm ME.

lol. best.

I am sorry to hear. Pls pm me if you like to buy one, I happened to have one extra for sale, I found at MBS area...

I am sorry to hear. Pls pm me if you like to buy one, I happened to have one extra for sale, I found at MBS area...

lols. even better.

ROFL!!!! :bsmilie:

Look carefully.

I think what you've found is this: :bsmilie:

IMG_7630.jpg

To TS, sorry to hear about the missing of lens cap, such thing happens from time to time, so just buy a replacement and be more careful in future.

ok guys, we hardly know about TS, maybe his don't think this is amusing,
so please have fun somewhere else, with those people you know better.

this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.