Lost images in my SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLK

Oct 5, 2004
Singapore
Have unwittingly deleted all images on my SD card while reviewing photos on my digicam. Anyone knows how to recover those images?

Look for recovery tools on www.download.com. The ones which are not free may require you to buy before you can recover the images (but you can see that they can be recovered), but one good one that I've used, though a bit slow, is PC Inspector.

Don't worry, all is not lost, if you have not written anything else to the card. Even if you have, you may still be able to recover the ones sitting on areas which are not over-written.

LLK said:
Have unwittingly deleted all images on my SD card while reviewing photos on my digicam. Anyone knows how to recover those images?

PM me your email add and I will send you the Lexar Image Rescue 2 software to recover your images. Thanks.

ericp said:
Look for recovery tools on www.download.com. The ones which are not free may require you to buy before you can recover the images (but you can see that they can be recovered), but one good one that I've used, though a bit slow, is PC Inspector.

Don't worry, all is not lost, if you have not written anything else to the card. Even if you have, you may still be able to recover the ones sitting on areas which are not over-written.

Thanks! Will try that. Good to know there's hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.