LOST... explained in 3 minutes

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
For all ClubSNAP-er who had seen ABC's Channel series LOST.... but don't understand what is happening.... watch this

[vid]-HWECQa23Cs[/vid]

Enjoy :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Thanks, man. I've been lost since Lost came out and never quite managed to catch on (especially watching single episodes every once in a blue moon).

I've also been lost on Battlestar G till I saw this...

[VID]grfI3Yv6T0Q[/VID]

I have a habit of downloading every eposide before I start watching the season.... so, wasn't LOST :bsmilie:

BattleStar story line is quite simple.... which part you lost :sweat:

You saved me the time from having to watch all the 6 seasons. Yay! :D

Spoiler warning for the clip lol

You saved me the time from having to watch all the 6 seasons. Yay! :D

second dat! :D

i was still wondering wat lost was all abt..:sweatsm:

I have a habit of downloading every eposide before I start watching the season.... so, wasn't LOST :bsmilie:

BattleStar story line is quite simple.... which part you lost :sweat:

Well, now that I've seen the summary of LOST, I realized that I wasn't really THAT lost afterall in Battlestar. Still, not watching a lot of episodes, watching episodes from different seasons sparodically (and interchangeably, depending on which time of the year I caught it on CineMAX), and trying to figure out what is the difference between this Battlestar and the one with the cute guy back in late 70s (yes I am that old) called Starbuck .

As for LOST, I totally had no idea there was a MIB, there was a Jacob and there was a light. So watching the summary was really fantastic because I can now put everything together when I watch them sparodically (different season, different episodes, depending on time of the year I catch it accidentally on tv and nothing else on).

Ah thanks alot.... I was just about to watch season 6 and it is spoilt!!! =( I still have heroes.. heheehehe

Well, now that I've seen the summary of LOST, I realized that I wasn't really THAT lost afterall in Battlestar. Still, not watching a lot of episodes, watching episodes from different seasons sparodically (and interchangeably, depending on which time of the year I caught it on CineMAX), and trying to figure out what is the difference between this Battlestar and the one with the cute guy back in late 70s (yes I am that old) called Starbuck .

As for LOST, I totally had no idea there was a MIB, there was a Jacob and there was a light. So watching the summary was really fantastic because I can now put everything together when I watch them sparodically (different season, different episodes, depending on time of the year I catch it accidentally on tv and nothing else on).

I only know the orh orh cloud..:bsmilie:

he's wrong, MIB is not evil incarnate... he represents anarchy whereas Jacob represents order... anarchy does not necessarily equate to evil... and while MIB wanted to kill Jacob but supposedly can't do it directly, it seems to be hinted that if Jacob had wanted to, he could have killed MIB (again), but that would be against the order of things...

For me too, I'm lost after Season 1, Ep 1. The storyline seems to go back and forth thru the timeline too often.

Heroes, Prison break, FlashForward and BSG more easier to comprehend for me.

After reading previous post I can see a difference in opinion who this MIB and Jacob are suppose to represent.

Lucky never follow, never enjoy it.

Last edited:
he's wrong, MIB is not evil incarnate... he represents anarchy whereas Jacob represents order... anarchy does not necessarily equate to evil... and while MIB wanted to kill Jacob but supposedly can't do it directly, it seems to be hinted that if Jacob had wanted to, he could have killed MIB (again), but that would be against the order of things...

Oookay.. now I'm lost again :bsmilie:

while we're talking about series... does anyone watch Dead Like Me?

The movie was recently released and I bought it online coz.. well, there's just not enough interest to release in cinemas in Singapore.

I agree.... MIB just want his freedom and not struck on the island against his will. He is 'Evil' only in the sense that he is willing kill to get what he wants. Not 'Evil' like the Devil or some Demon.

I would have done the same if I'm the MIB.... being force to do something and being lied to all my life. :sweat:

Btw... much easlier to describe MIB as 'EVIL' then anything else.... mainly because trying to explain the relationship between Jacob & MIB would take another 3 mins :bsmilie:

while we're talking about series... does anyone watch Dead Like Me?

The movie was recently released and I bought it online coz.. well, there's just not enough interest to release in cinemas in Singapore.

Did watch the series.... till TV no longer show. Did downloaded the movie.... but didn't really watch.

Now... watching the NEW 'Doctor Who' season 2.... and Numb3rs season 6.... and Law&Order SVU season 11.... and Fringe season 2.... etc. Thats why my PC is working 16hrs a day :sweat:

back to Lost... i've watched up to Season 4 but have got all the episodes from Season 5 & 6 (but haven't watch them yet).

just curious... is the Dharma Initiatives part of Jacob or MIB or are they victims of the island too?