Lost canon flash at clarke Quay june 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenscapes

Apr 28, 2004
Help! if any of you guys/gals found or know anything about the above .. please email or call me at 98532402
packed my stuff after shooting the crazy canadian flyers and left my flash on the ground and left without checking.. only found i have an empty pouch after i came home. :angry:
will go by clarke quay tomorrow to check too.
thanks.

err.. .it may not be there when you go back tomorrow loh .. not that i want to pour cold water on you .. just be mentally prepare.. :eek:

If the place you left the flash was an open visible area, somebody is bound to pick it up. You should have gone back there soon after you realised the loss. Anyway, check with the security/management there and see if they have a lost and found corner or something.

time to change your habit of keeping your equipment.

Drudkh said:
time to change your habit of keeping your equipment.
first time i ever lost something.. what to change? :dunno:

went to clarke quay this morning and saw two security guys walking their round. asked them where to go to report lost item. one of them asked me what i lost, told him and he said he saw a Canon flash sitting in the office! :D
went to the security office and there sat my flash! yahooo!!
some kind soul turned it in to the security after the performance. thanks to the honest person.
thanks also to those who contributed ideas, much appreciated. thanks!

Good for u dude.

Check and double-check next time! ;)

Lenscapes said:
first time i ever lost something.. what to change? :dunno:

change your habit of keeping equipment, don't ever put it on the floor!
i always open my bag, hold my cam on one hand and remove item by item with the other hand, and straight away put into my bag, without putting it anywhere else other than inside my bag.

Also, have a standard layout for putting in equipment into the bag, like slot 1 holds what, slot 2 hold what, when you open your bag you will know what's missing from the bag already :)

Anyway, glad you found the flash back.

Thumbs up to the guy who returned your flash :thumbsup: These days too many dishonest people around, the honest man/woman is a rarity

... and it's time to change our habit when we found things. ALWAYS return in (or at least leave it with the authority) when you found something. You never know when it's your turn to lose something.

And yes, my personal experience. I dropped my wallet few times (and left my atm at the atm machine), and always manage to get it back (touch wood). Maybe because I always return things when I found it. Kinda force me to believe in good karma.

Lenscapes said:
went to clarke quay this morning and saw two security guys walking their round. asked them where to go to report lost item. one of them asked me what i lost, told him and he said he saw a Canon flash sitting in the office! :D
went to the security office and there sat my flash! yahooo!!
some kind soul turned it in to the security after the performance. thanks to the honest person.
thanks also to those who contributed ideas, much appreciated. thanks!

It all thanks to you that made us realises that there are actually honest people around! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.