Looooooooorbot - Macross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Hi guys. I decided to take out my fren's model for some fun shots today. Please give some comments and let me improve :D Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMO mayb it will hav been better if u had taken them from a different angle eg diagonally up or something.. because i find the photos alittle plain.. very normal shots..
or stronger lighting could have been used for greater shadow details or contrast..

:D
juz my 2c worth~

think his limitations would be it was shot on the bed or on some spongy cloth material... and used a white cloth over as a backdrop... hence he can't really shoot from bottom up...

1st picture is alright, 2nd pic lost details to the back area...

As 90% of the model is white in colour, It would be better to use a darker backdrop.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think his limitations would be it was shot on the bed or on some spongy cloth material... and used a white cloth over as a backdrop... hence he can't really shoot from bottom up...

1st picture is alright, 2nd pic lost details to the back area...
hmm true.. now that u mentioned :D saw the sink on e mattress

Always love this Animated cartoon. Btw, did U watch Macross Zero? No animation comes close to it. The drawings are jus so realistic!

I'll contribute my pic as well......

supervalk01.jpg

strikevalk04.jpg

strikevalk01.jpg

IMO, the 2nd pic posted by splutter lacks some depth of field. get the f-stop slightly higher so that the back of the plane gets in focus also. and it looks abit too bright. overexposed?

Wow... where did you get the Super Veritech attachments?

antitrust said:
IMO, the 2nd pic posted by splutter lacks some depth of field. get the f-stop slightly higher so that the back of the plane gets in focus also. and it looks abit too bright. overexposed?

Hmm, tot about that, but I decided to lower the F-stop to 4.0 as I din quite like the feel of everything in focus. I was shooting it at F13 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.