Looooooooorbot - Macross

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0n9

Jul 15, 2004
Clementi
IMO mayb it will hav been better if u had taken them from a different angle eg diagonally up or something.. because i find the photos alittle plain.. very normal shots..
or stronger lighting could have been used for greater shadow details or contrast..

:D
juz my 2c worth~

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
think his limitations would be it was shot on the bed or on some spongy cloth material... and used a white cloth over as a backdrop... hence he can't really shoot from bottom up...

1st picture is alright, 2nd pic lost details to the back area...

bonfire

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
As 90% of the model is white in colour, It would be better to use a darker backdrop.

r0n9

Jul 15, 2004
Clementi
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think his limitations would be it was shot on the bed or on some spongy cloth material... and used a white cloth over as a backdrop... hence he can't really shoot from bottom up...

1st picture is alright, 2nd pic lost details to the back area...
hmm true.. now that u mentioned :D saw the sink on e mattress

evq

Jul 27, 2004
The 13th floor
Always love this Animated cartoon. Btw, did U watch Macross Zero? No animation comes close to it. The drawings are jus so realistic!

antitrust

Sep 25, 2004
IMO, the 2nd pic posted by splutter lacks some depth of field. get the f-stop slightly higher so that the back of the plane gets in focus also. and it looks abit too bright. overexposed?

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
antitrust said:
IMO, the 2nd pic posted by splutter lacks some depth of field. get the f-stop slightly higher so that the back of the plane gets in focus also. and it looks abit too bright. overexposed?
Hmm, tot about that, but I decided to lower the F-stop to 4.0 as I din quite like the feel of everything in focus. I was shooting it at F13 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom